Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

potty training yipee

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Jen
  • 4 Replies
Dd asked for the potty saturday so we have officially started potty training, yipee!

She went all day yesterday with no accidents (had a diaper on) and did well today until i put undies on her and then she peed twice, so she is naked bum while at home for now. She is peeing while sleeping which is new, she has been dry while sleeping for months so we will see how that goes later, for now im just excited ive only used four diapers all weekend, woohoo!

I ordered training undies so hopefully those come in and she does well with them :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lillucky8
by Jen on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Ps, any tips would be lovely!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennient3
by Jennie on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:16 PM
I just kept taking them like crazy every 30 minutes praising when they made it. I had all 3 trained in a weekend. But would put a pull up for night time. Plus with my youngest I showed him how much the diapers cost and said once he made a full week with no accidents he got the $30 to buy a big boy present :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Sep. 23, 2012 at 8:33 PM
We went to our friends house for dinner and she peed the diaper the whole time. She sat on her potty when reminded but didnt pee in it :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Awesome!!! The end is no where near in sight for ds. I think dd will potty train before him :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN