Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

New Hampshire Fetishist Keeps Exposing Himself to Nurses

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:00 AM
  • 7 Replies

In a bizarre story out of New Hampshire that's making the rounds on the internet, 24 year old Hooksett man Eric Carrier has an unusual kink that's getting him into trouble- pretending to have a brain injury in order to hire visiting nurses so that he can get them to change his soiled adult diaper.

Last week he solicited a caregiver on Craigslist, and when they met in Hampton for an initial evaluation, he asked her to change his soiled undergarments. The woman complied, but became suspicious afterward from signs that he did not even have need for any care, and by the absence of his father, who supposedly was going to be the person hiring her. She called the police and a warrant was put out for Carrier's arrest.

Apparently this was not the first time he has done this. He was arrested in Hooksett last year for the exact same thing, and five other women have been solicited by him in the past.

I personally don't have anything (morally) against someone having a dirty diaper fetish, even though I find it fairly repugnant, but it really crosses the line when you involve innocent bystanders in your sexual fetishes.

Did you hear about this?

©istockphoto.com/arsenik

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rosemagic01
by Holli on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:02 AM

He's still doing this? I heard about this about a year ago. Shouldn't he be getting charged for all this already?

granitegal
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Yikes!!!

Crissy2424
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Never heard anything about this. I think it is okay if it is done in private with someone that is aware and enjoys it too, but to involve innocent people....HELL NO!! That is disturbing!!

ckroch
by Colleen on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Sooo creepy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I agree! What he's doing is very disturbing!

Quoting Crissy2424:

Never heard anything about this. I think it is okay if it is done in private with someone that is aware and enjoys it too, but to involve innocent people....HELL NO!! That is disturbing!!

lasombrs
by Sara on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:02 PM

I hadn't heard this story and do agree its wrong to include people in on it that dont know its a sexual thing :/

But since I have my own cloth diaper company I have been approached by several people, men and women, in the past to make diapers in their size and informed their is a large online population of adults that injoy wearing diapers for sexual fantasy. I was under the impression they weren't always used though! lol

Karen_Dover
by Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Wow, really? Did you end up doing it? I have heard of this fetish before, and it seems totally harmless unless you are doing what this guy does, which is totally creepy.I'm sure a lot of people just like wearing the infant clothing and diapers and not soiling them. 

Quoting lasombrs:

I hadn't heard this story and do agree its wrong to include people in on it that dont know its a sexual thing :/

But since I have my own cloth diaper company I have been approached by several people, men and women, in the past to make diapers in their size and informed their is a large online population of adults that injoy wearing diapers for sexual fantasy. I was under the impression they weren't always used though! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)