Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Am I alone?

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Amy
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
Does anyone else ever feel like they want to go on a mommy/wife strike and just not do laundry, or cook or deal with anything???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ckroch
by Colleen on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Lol.. Yup.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ckroch
by Colleen on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:44 PM
We have a housekeeper - makes life soo much easier. We Wanted to spend our free time as family time, not cleaning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Nope. About once a month I go on strike until my husband does it all. Then I feel like I'm not alone. He used to be a lot better with helping. I'm not sure why he doesn't at all anymore. Its frustrating.

babyblue415
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:02 PM

hubby always do laundry i never do it i just put mines and the kids away he puts his own clothes away. we do grocery shopping together and i cook and clean i'm a sham of two.

jennient3
by Jennie on Sep. 25, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Been there, done that, it was just punishment for me, no one cares as much as I do. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Sep. 26, 2012 at 7:50 AM

I am so there right now its not even funny :/ I had a huge migraine last night and wanted to crawl in a hole and die and dh kept buggin me for dinner diaper changes, this kid woke up, that kid needs juice, cace wants to sleep on the floor and my back hurts you go do it. Ugh!!! I swear I was close to killing him last night. A strike sounds awesome. but it wont change a damn thing here. I've done it before. It just sucks more for me when I have to go back to doing it again :(

Crissy2424
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:27 PM

I think it is apart of life. I know if I don't keep busy I go nuts. Sorry, but I feel good when I help pick up the house, don't cook anyways and I deal with things. I need to have control so that might be why. DH helps with chores so I am not doing it all. Hell, sometimes he does more chores than I do! Sorry, but it is my  house and I rather help take care of it. I understand if you don't get any help.

granitegal
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes sometimes I wish I just had a very quiet afternoon to myself!

merryvoice
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:17 PM

No, but mostly because I haven't been able to get much of that done anyway! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN