Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Oct 7th is Bald and Free Day

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:15 AM
  • 3 Replies

Bald and Free Day

When : Always October 7th (or the 14th ???)

Bald and Free Day honors those of us with a beautiful, shiny top. You don't' have to be bald to celebrate this day. But, it helps. People who are married to, or related to a bald headed person can celebrate with the honoree.

Enough with the bald jokes. There will be zero tolerance for them today. Rather, today is a day to cherish and appreciate the freedom that comes with being bald. While the rest of us are spending money on hair cuts, hair shampoo, hair sprays, combs, and such, the bald guys is smiling as he saves money and time.

Upon becoming a lucky bald guy, you are finally freed of the worry and fret that other guys have as they wonder for years:

• "Will I lose my hair?"
  • Is my hair turning grey?

Better still, as a bald guys are much happier. In addition to saving money on haircuts and hair accessories, they never had a "bad hair day".

So, if you are bald, enjoy your freedom, as you celebrate Bald and Free Day.

Origin of Bald and Free Day:

Our research did not find the creator, or the origin of this day. We did discover two dates for this special event. It is almost equally divided between the 7th and the 14th of October. We don't know the reason for the confusion over  the correct date. But, we are trying to find out. When we uncover the facts (and we will!!!), we will update this page.  Until then, celebrate Bald and Free Day whenever it is most convenient for you. 

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ckroch
by Colleen on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:42 AM
Ha! I will need to tease a few bald men
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennient3
by Jennie on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:07 AM
My hubby is on his way. Lol . He is really getting thin in the back, we have agreed if it gets any worse he's going to shave his head, I find that much better than trying to hang onto what little hair you have left. He's got the face and head for it. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Interesting lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN