Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

What are you.......

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:22 AM
  • 5 Replies
Up to today? Nothing exciting here, yesterday we went to the concord mall. Today I need to do some grocery shopping and tidy up the house. The kids had a 4 day weekend. My oldest and hubby are working today. Maybe later after dinner I sense a poker for chores game.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AmesCSki
by Amy on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:24 AM
Not a whole lot. Doing some cleaning and hanging with the baby. Hopefully getting out for a walk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennient3
by Jennie on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:25 AM
Yes, a walk sounds nice, it's supposed to be on the cooler side. I should try to tire out my dog...lol

Quoting AmesCSki:

Not a whole lot. Doing some cleaning and hanging with the baby. Hopefully getting out for a walk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:26 AM
Going to visit my parents when dd wakes up from her morning nap, maybe doing some laundry..not sure yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I brought my eldest back to school last night, he actually has classes today. My younger son is off, and sick, but somehow can muster up the energy to hang out. (that child is adding significantly to my gray).

Me I've emptied the dishwasher, going to fold laundry and put 2 loads away. Then I'm going to lay down for a nap cuz' tonite is my first of 4 12hour nights.

merryvoice
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Well I was planning on finishing up the Halloween decorating, but my 12 week old has other ideas! She just doesn't want to be alone today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN