Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Does Romney's views on women's health concern you?

Posted by   + Show Post

My Facebook feed is flooded with political things but this one caught my attention. The Romney/Ryan ticket scares me when it comes to women's health issues?

Does Romney's views on women's health concern you?

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Replies (11-17):
arpazia
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Yes! How could it not?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyshere
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I could never vote for someone who doesn't care about women's health!

Romney seems very self centered and only concerned with what people who give money to his campaign care about. Shame on him!

celestegood
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:22 AM
I agree. And many women rely on them for mammograms and things like that. It's a good place for women (not just women of reproductive age, either) to get women's health care. I totally agree with you.

Quoting AmesCSki:

It really concerns me. I'm especially concerned that he wants to remove funding for planned parenthood. When I was in college and in law school, I went to planned parenthood to get my annual Pap smears and breast exams done. I went to planned parenthood because it was the most affordable option for me at the time. Once I started working I had much better health insurance and once l got married I got even better health insurance but planned parenthood took care of me when I needed it.

It helps so many people and but for planned parenthood a lot of women wouldn't be able to receive the proper screenings and tests. I honestly doubt funding would be completely removed but the fact that he wants to just disgusts me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Same here. Agree with you on all points!

Quoting mommyshere:

I could never vote for someone who doesn't care about women's health!

Romney seems very self centered and only concerned with what people who give money to his campaign care about. Shame on him!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
Exactly.

Quoting arpazia:

Yes! How could it not?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
Absolutely, totally, agree. Everything about him worries me! EVERYTHING! Thinking of him as POTUS terrifies me. Literally.

Quoting mom_to_travis:

Yes, it concerns me.  But honestly, his views on just about everything concern me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Quoting Mom2Just1:

Yes.  I support planned parenthood and realize the value of their services they provide.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)