Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Keene Pumpkin Festival!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:58 AM
  • 14 Replies

Anyone ever gone? Anyone plan on going? 

This year its Oct 20th! 

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ckroch
by Colleen on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I want to!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy5912
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:37 AM
1 mom liked this

won't be going this year....DD has dance at 11....a halloween party at 2pm and a birthday party at 6pm....she is only 6 but boy is she a busy little girl...lol

rosemagic01
by Holli on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:41 AM

I definitely want to go. If I can talk my BFF into it again this year I'll go! She's very stubborn about it though. LOL. 

merryvoice
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Yup, I'm going and dressing as Bride of Frankenstein!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmesCSki
by Amy on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:28 AM
We are going to the pumpkin fest at Charmingfare farm which is also on the 20th, otherwise I bet we'd go to the one in Keene.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Ummmm I think and I could be wrong that they aren't doing the pumpkin fest any further at that time. Yeah just checked their website I went the last weekend they were doing that. On the 20th they'll be doing the trick or treating though! We'll be going to that. Not sure if it will be next weekend or the weekend after. 

Quoting AmesCSki:

We are going to the pumpkin fest at Charmingfare farm which is also on the 20th, otherwise I bet we'd go to the one in Keene.

AmesCSki
by Amy on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Really?? My sister in law asked us to go and said she had tickets for the pumpkin fest...how weird! So what are they doing instead?

Quoting rosemagic01:

Ummmm I think and I could be wrong that they aren't doing the pumpkin fest any further at that time. Yeah just checked their website I went the last weekend they were doing that. On the 20th they'll be doing the trick or treating though! We'll be going to that. Not sure if it will be next weekend or the weekend after. 

Quoting AmesCSki:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Lots of stuff just have the kids dressed up and candy is involved. No pumpkin picking. Its on their website though with lots of things to do I think more than the pumpkin fest had but I've never been so I can't be certain. 

Quoting AmesCSki:

Really?? My sister in law asked us to go and said she had tickets for the pumpkin fest...how weird! So what are they doing instead?

Quoting rosemagic01:

Quoting AmesCSki:

lasombrs
by Sara on Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:40 PM

i havent been before

themomof3boys
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:43 AM
I have gone in years past, but was very disappointed in last years, won't go again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)