Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Christmas Neighborhoods?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:29 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hi there! Hubby and I never went to any neighborhoods to look at Christmas lights, but this year we have a little one, and my mom moved from California. So, I was wondering if anyone knows of a neighborhood that puts a bunch of lights up where you can walk around and see them?
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Sadly I don't. =\

ckroch
by Colleen on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Racetrack? Or Laconia does- not sure how far you are from there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I only know of one in Tewksbury Mass. It's AMAZING! Actually there were 2 different streets, when we moved.

lasombrs
by Sara on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:11 PM

we go there a few times a year its right down the street from my inlaws. The first house is out of this world and the rest of the street tries lol

Quoting 143myboys9496:

I only know of one in Tewksbury Mass. It's AMAZING! Actually there were 2 different streets, when we moved.

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:05 AM

You must be referring to the one off, Shawsheen St...I think it's Rockvale Rd...it's AMAZING.

There's another one on Cabot St...off of Brown St...

Quoting lasombrs:

we go there a few times a year its right down the street from my inlaws. The first house is out of this world and the rest of the street tries lol

Quoting 143myboys9496:

lasombrs
by Sara on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Rockvale thats it! now i will have to map quest this other one lol.

The house on rockvale collects food for the food bank too, they leave a huge box outfront for light goers to donate at :P

Quoting 143myboys9496:

You must be referring to the one off, Shawsheen St...I think it's Rockvale Rd...it's AMAZING.

There's another one on Cabot St...off of Brown St...

Quoting lasombrs:

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Crissy2424
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I too would like to know of any near the Concord/Weare/Goffstown area.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)