Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Best Gift Received?

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:31 AM
  • 15 Replies

Whats the best gift you've ever been given by another?

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:32 AM
1 mom liked this

The best gift I ever got I didn't get for the holidays but I got close to the holidays! I got it last week when my best friend made it so that Jeff Dunham saw the cake I made for her husband!!! I will NEVER EVER EVER get over it or stop being absolutely thrilled!!! Never! LOL. 

ckroch
by Colleen on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:13 AM
Lol, that is an awesome gift. Ill have to think of my best gift, only thing I can think of is having my kids/ but that's not what you mean..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojobean558
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:15 AM
2 moms liked this
It wasn't a holiday gift, it was a birthday gift. My Dh gave me a gold ID bracelet.
It had my name on one side and engraved
love by George. It was the most beautiful
Thing i have been given in my life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:20 AM

The best gift I got wasn't for Christmas. It was for my birthday in 1996...6 months after having ymy 16yo and 8 months after breaking my leg (pretty badly I was out of work for 13 months). My dh gave it to my from 'my boys'.

It's a gold charm, simple, my initial "S" with an angel on one side. I wear it pretty much ALL the time. I VERY rarely take it off..and when I do I feel naked without it.

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:22 AM

Funny that was the first thing that came to my mind too.

Quoting ckroch:

Lol, that is an awesome gift. Ill have to think of my best gift, only thing I can think of is having my kids/ but that's not what you mean..

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:23 AM

That is so sweet!

Quoting jojobean558:

It wasn't a holiday gift, it was a birthday gift. My Dh gave me a gold ID bracelet.
It had my name on one side and engraved
love by George. It was the most beautiful
Thing i have been given in my life.

AmesCSki
by Amy on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:25 AM
2 moms liked this
The best gift I ever got (aside from my baby and my engagement ring) is probably a tie between the authentic Jason Varitek jersey my parents gave me one year and a beautiful bracelet my husband gave me for our first Christmas together...it's very simple, white gold with hearts and little chips of diamonds....it was totally unexpected and I cried when I opened it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennient3
by Jennie on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this
That's tough, I think the best was this Mother's Day my niece that we adopted gave me the sweetest card with a very special letter she wrote me, it touched me so much and made me cry. She said how I have become the mommy she always needed and wanted and alot more it just let me know I did the right thing by taking her in
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:41 AM

dh never gets me anything and I dont recall gifts from when i was a kid. maybe a video game or an american girl doll

Crissy2424
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Having my daughter was the best gift that God has given me. Nothing else compares. Um, if we say holiday gift, my husband got me a Nook Color last year. Love it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)