Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Whats the best gift you've ever been given by another?

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Replies (11-15):
RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

The day after I had my daughter my husband ran home to shower and bring some stuff back up to me. After a while I got a little mad that he was running so late, leaving me to "entertain" (first girl born into either of our families in 14 years, I had close to FORTY people come to the hospital that day! LOL) Turns out he was waiting for the order he had put in the day before - my wedding flowers recreated into a giant bouquet (yellow roses and daisies) I'm hoping he does it again for our tenth anniversary :)

jennient3
by Jennie on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:33 PM
That's so thoughtful!

Quoting RMT1995:

The day after I had my daughter my husband ran home to shower and bring some stuff back up to me. After a while I got a little mad that he was running so late, leaving me to "entertain" (first girl born into either of our families in 14 years, I had close to FORTY people come to the hospital that day! LOL) Turns out he was waiting for the order he had put in the day before - my wedding flowers recreated into a giant bouquet (yellow roses and daisies) I'm hoping he does it again for our tenth anniversary :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jennient3
by Jennie on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:34 PM
I had gotten my husband a kindle last Christmas but I kind of stole it. Lol

Quoting Crissy2424:

Having my daughter was the best gift that God has given me. Nothing else compares. Um, if we say holiday gift, my husband got me a Nook Color last year. Love it!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Cute! For awhile my husband stole my Nook lol

Quoting jennient3:

I had gotten my husband a kindle last Christmas but I kind of stole it. Lol

Quoting Crissy2424:

Having my daughter was the best gift that God has given me. Nothing else compares. Um, if we say holiday gift, my husband got me a Nook Color last year. Love it!

Redwall
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:51 PM

I had my son on my birthday...does that count?  Otherwise, I got a stuffed doll named Phoebe when I was little and a diamond bracelet years later from my husband.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)