Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going on my big shoping run today :)

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:29 AM
  • 9 Replies

I do all my crazy coupon shopping at the start of the month and stock up on everything. I am going to Rite Aid, CVS, Shaws, and market basket while ds is in school before we head over to the sleep study place. I'll try to update today with my scores :P

I went to Rite aid last night for the last day of a deal and got

4 bottles of arm & hammer detergant for $3 after the sale price, coupons, and +ups (deal over)

2 boxs of OB tampons for $2 after sale price, coupons, and +ups

and hair rollers for $0.06!!! after coupon (I am getting more today and every day this week lol)

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jennient3
by Jennie on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Wow I am not nearly as good as you!! Those are awesome deals
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ckroch
by Colleen on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!! I am too lazy to be that good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:02 AM

There is some pasta I am planning to get totally free, smuckers ice cream topping for free, 8 cans of progresso soup for the price of 1 or 2, hopefully free mccormick spices, and tabacso sauce for dh (he loves the stuff) and a bunch of blistix for $0.17 each and I have a bunch of other items I want but I am not yet sure what they will work out to

Quoting jennient3:

Wow I am not nearly as good as you!! Those are awesome deals

lillucky8
by Jen on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Great job! I try to be coupony but i guess im not that good lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:33 AM

I learned out of nessicity. We dont always have a lot of cash and used to conatsnt run out of toliet paper and other regular household stuff. Now I have a bathroom stuffed full of deoderant, toothpaste, shower stuff, soaps etc. It feels so good to know when one item runs out I already have another instead of digging through coats, jeans the cars etc to get enough coins to go buy something. I am definetly not a horder lol I only have like 4 or 5 of everything and dont buy again until its almost out but I can see how people get to that stage. Its definetly comforting to have when we used to not. I wish I could be like the tv people sometimes though. They impress dh too lol

Quoting lillucky8:

lillucky8
by Jen on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Id love to be stocked up again. I did quite a bit before ds was born but we are now running low on everything, i guess i should start watching the ads

Quoting lasombrs:

I learned out of nessicity. We dont always have a lot of cash and used to conatsnt run out of toliet paper and other regular household stuff. Now I have a bathroom stuffed full of deoderant, toothpaste, shower stuff, soaps etc. It feels so good to know when one item runs out I already have another instead of digging through coats, jeans the cars etc to get enough coins to go buy something. I am definetly not a horder lol I only have like 4 or 5 of everything and dont buy again until its almost out but I can see how people get to that stage. Its definetly comforting to have when we used to not. I wish I could be like the tv people sometimes though. They impress dh too lol

Quoting lillucky8:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:07 AM

I wish I was good at all this kinda stuff. =\ I just have no nack for it. Good luck!!! 

Crissy2424
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I'd love to stock up on toilet paper and cereal lol Good job on the coupon deals!

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)