Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Prof pics?

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:51 PM
  • 12 Replies
Who you use for professional pics? Ever tried picture me? At Manchester mall? Ds turns one soon, DD's school pics were returned because they were awful... So we need pics. I would also like to do pics of then together and famil pics
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jennient3
by Jennie on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:03 PM
I did and it was aweful, they were running way behind the girl that was doing are pics was a snob with an attitude, we ended up being there 4 hours and my kids were miserable!!
I can say my pics would have been better if they all weren't do miserable. Sorry I have nothing good to say, hopefully someone will tell you they had a better experience.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Ive never used them. Ive been to sears once yrs ago and they were good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmesCSki
by Amy on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:44 PM
I've never used Picture Me but I took DD to Sears for 6-month pics. Not a great experience at the studio but the photos turned out great. A photography student did newborn photos for me and she did an awesome job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyand4
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:19 AM
I have used that picture place at the mall and they came out good. Get an appointment and make sure it is early in the day so they are not so busy and stressed.
rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:42 AM

I've used the picture people at the mall. I have mixed reviews. Some years you get amazing person other years not so much. We've gone every year plus at the time he was 6 months. So we've gone 7 times thus far (we haven't been this year yet) I would say 4-5 times were decent. I've heard horrible things about sears though.

Crissy2424
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Never been, but everytime we walk by it seems they are busy. I usually use the Sears Port Studio. Mixed reviews there, which is why we are trying the picture place at Concord Walmart. They did our free pic of hubby and me and we liked them. They just really push you to buy as much as possible, but we shall see. Sears is just really expensive so we are trying to save money. Good luck!

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:14 PM

When my kids were little my only options were Sears, and Kmart..so I went to Sears.

Picture me started was another name, like..."picture studio" or something like that. We went to them once, with all 4 of the grandchildren. It was a nice experience. I'd like to get another, since my brother has a 6yo, with the older 4...but idk..if we can get them together. My eldest niece is 20 and younger niece and oldest son are in college.

lasombrs
by Sara on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:31 PM

i like picture people in Manchester mall. they did an amazing job with our dog and our us for christmas one year and then dd newborn photos. let me find some :)

lasombrs
by Sara on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:33 PM

oh and i hate sears! we used to go there and they never take their own coupons or can do their big promotion for one reason or another. at least in fl. I wrote to corporate and complained lol!

lasombrs
by Sara on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Cace is not easy to get a good picture of and even though this was in July they dug through the rafters of their storage and found their christmas train and pulled it down to work with him! Above and beyond the picture people always do an amazing job for us!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN