Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Husband gift?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:01 AM
  • 8 Replies
Do you and your spouse exchange gifts for Christmas? I always have pjs or something from the kids but I try to surprise him with something. Last year I got him a kindle which I kind of stole. Lol
But I don't know what to do this year?
One year I had a friend take sexy pics of me and we turned it into a magazine! It was awesome he still carries it in his briefcase :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:29 AM

We kinda do, but we usually are together when we pick stuff out.

GwenW
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:31 AM

We do exchange gifts, but we usually tell each other what we want. For instance, this year i am getting him a kindle fire hd. Not sure what i want yet.

RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:16 AM

We used to give ourselves a budget and buy gifts for each other - then last year we ended up finding a great deal on a 2 night stay at the Mountain View Grand (in Whitefield) so we ended up doing that instead of material gifts. We had such a great time that we decided to do something similar each year.

This year we missed the booking deadline for that deal again so we ended up using that money to book a catamaran tour for the vacation we're taking in April.

AmesCSki
by Amy on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:10 AM
We really don't exchange gifts on the holidays. We have our anniversary on the 27th of December then my birthday is January 4 and his birthday is January 15 so we have a lot going on in the holidays. But we usually end up getting something small for each other even though we say we aren't doing presents. This year I got him a set of glasses from the Sam Adams brewery that he's wanted for a long time, he mentioned it awhile ago and I got it for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:52 AM

We do exchange gifts. Our requests are usually practical. Like I'm going to ask for scrubs..he'll ask for things he needs too. He's SUPER had to surprise. He's worse than a kid. He won't give me options and let me choose. You should see him when I say, "well pick out a couple and let me pick"....it's SO comical..he's like "let you pick?"..."but"..."but"...his color changes a bit..makes me laugh every time.

lasombrs
by Sara on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:41 PM

we dont do anything for eachother

ckroch
by Colleen on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM
We try not to. We occasionally surprise each other. This yr I'm getting him a running heart rate monitor thing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:38 AM

There's a budget and he and I basically pick out what we want. He's getting new slippers and a helicopter (he's been wanting forever) and an otterbox for his new iPhone (the phone was free) I'm getting Sim's (one of the expansions I don't remember what its called) and my SKCH shoes if they show up on time. =\

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN