Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mid week check in 12/12

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Jen
  • 11 Replies
Whats on your agenda for the rest of the week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmesCSki
by Amy on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Mailing some Christmas gifts to my niece and nephew. I'm taking the baby to see Santa on Friday before we pick up DH at the airport. I've got a bunch of random little things to do, cleaning and other errands and such. I finished most of my to-do list yesterday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:05 AM
I have cleaning, laundry (dog peed on a pile of clothes so i need to get vinegar and baking soda to get the stink out), trip to walmart, wrap gifts, do crafts for xmas, get pkgs ready for dh to mail...ive got a busy few days ahead..this cold is still lingering so im.exhausted :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennient3
by Jennie on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Shopping for Christmas

New tires
Wrapping
Cleaning and all that goes with that
Grocery shopping
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Nothing lol. Work and grocery shopping and church.

rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:32 AM

No idea. I'm guessing nothing good. DS is home AGAIN today because the bus never showed up this morning! 40 minutes of waiting and the damn thing never showed up and what am I supposed to do he was crying the last 15 minutes i had to take him back home (which is a 5 minute walk) I'm annoyed with the school and not sure what is going to happen. =\

Wolfmomma1997
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I have presents to buy, and a whole bunch of places to be.  Sigh...5 more hours in a day...that is all i need!  LOL

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Putting up the tree today

Grocery shopping tomorrow

Cashing dh's Christmas bonus on Friday

DH's 30th birthday on Saturday-not sure what he wants to do yet

Company Christmas party Sunday morning

RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:19 PM

On top of work and the gym all week ... Tonight I have a 2-hour volunteer thing, and then we have to take the pic for our Xmas card and send it to Walmart before it's too late to send them out! Tomorrow I have a 90 minute meeting (fun stuff, though). Friday night I think I'm going to spend wrapping Santa gifts and hiding them in the attic while my daughter is with my MIL. Saturday I'm supposed to meet my friend for a lunch/shopping date to get some more Christmas stuff bought, then that night since my husband is working, my daughter and I will probably make our annual Christmas craft gift for family members (ornaments this year). Then on Sunday, my husband and I are taking our daughter to completely finish everything Christmas-shopping-related before he has friends over for the Pats game.

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Christmas shopping, and I'm running out of time for delivery..without hawking my kidney.

and I only have 1 of 3 lists...AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

frustrated

jennient3
by Jennie on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:14 AM
I need to get my tires done today, still lots to do, can we have an extra week?? Please lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)