Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lights!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:50 PM
  • 23 Replies

White? Multi-color? Whats your preference?

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I grew up with multi colored lights. When I see a tree with them I feel sort of a tug of the past and while thats not always a bad thing its honestly not something I'm willing to do in my home any longer. Its just easier emotionally. So last year we went all white. I adore the white. =) Its so classic feeling ya know? But I still have a tiny piece of my heart that loves multi (TRADITIONAL no pink!) colored.

lillucky8
by Jen on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Both on the tree, white on our lamp post, hoping to convince dh next yr to do the house :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmesCSki
by Amy on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:53 PM
We have white lights on our tree. We didn't put any outside this year but my mom has white lights on her house. I think white lights are prettier than colored lights. Less is more I suppose.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Your brave! I am terrified of doing the outside! I'm always afraid of the nightmare to get them off of the house if we have a wicked snow storm or ice storm. 

Quoting lillucky8:

Both on the tree, white on our lamp post, hoping to convince dh next yr to do the house :)

lillucky8
by Jen on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Im sure dh will find a way to do it. And im sure my dd with her puppy face will convince him hehe

Quoting rosemagic01:

Your brave! I am terrified of doing the outside! I'm always afraid of the nightmare to get them off of the house if we have a wicked snow storm or ice storm. 

Quoting lillucky8:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Agreed. 

Quoting AmesCSki:

We have white lights on our tree. We didn't put any outside this year but my mom has white lights on her house. I think white lights are prettier than colored lights. Less is more I suppose.

rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Oh. Hmm I don't think I've ever heard of someone doing both on the tree now I'm interested in how that would look! 

Quoting lillucky8:

lillucky8
by Jen on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Ill try to post a pic :)

Quoting rosemagic01:

Oh. Hmm I don't think I've ever heard of someone doing both on the tree now I'm interested in how that would look! 

Quoting lillucky8:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)