Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stockings

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:00 AM
  • 7 Replies

Do you do them? What do you put in them? Traditions and etc.....explain! 

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:01 AM

We've never done them to be honest. My mom used to do them for all of us and we would do hers. The last two years no stockings. I'll probably keep it that way! 

lillucky8
by Jen on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:13 AM
1 mom liked this
We do stockings. It was always a tradition xmas morning to grab our stockings and open them all together in my parents bed. Im stuffing my kids w toothbrush, paste, hair ties, hair brush, crayons, coloring book, a princess flashlight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmesCSki
by Amy on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this
We do stockings...even for the dog! Usually there are socks or candy or something in them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennient3
by Jennie on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Everyone has one even our pets
Usually candy, Chapstick and any batteries that may be needed
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

We do stockings. When they were little we would go a little overboard...now that they are older we can fill a lot of the space with candy LOL Not exactly sure what will go in them this year-I do want to get them each a slinky.

Crissy2424
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:43 AM

We have always done stockings and I do them with my DD. DH and I have ones too, but this year we are just too poor so we wont do ours just DD's. We have even done them for our pets, but didn't last year and prob wont again...just not practical anymore. DD will always have stuff in hers...candy, activity books, hair clips, etc.

lasombrs
by Sara on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:14 AM

for the kids and pets usually. just the kids this year. i put little trinkets and stuff. This year the have disney markers that were a dollar at Toys r us. some match box cars for ds, a milk and jucie bottle for dd baby doll and then fun bath soap for each of them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)