Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Christmas Breakfast!

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:01 AM
  • 11 Replies

What do you do for breakfast of Christmas morning or what are you planning? 

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:04 AM

After 5 years of him not eating a stitch of food until dinner time EVERY bloody christmas because he's so wrapped up in his gifts (HA no pun intended) I've decided this year with having MIL stay over and our monster being so picky and choosy that day because he's 'busy' that I will make home made cinnamon rolls. DH and DS go skitzo for them I enjoy them as well and pretty sure MIL would appreciate it as well (she loves home made stuff) and it will give me something good to do Christmas Eve something that will relax me so I'll hopefully sleep that night! I'm excited. 

lillucky8
by Jen on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:17 AM
I think we will do cin buns for dd. Ill have my usual brkfast so my diet doesnt go strait out the window.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmesCSki
by Amy on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:30 AM
We usually do eggs and cinnamon buns. Yum!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:43 AM

In the past I've tried so many 'quick' things something he can carry around and eat. Hoping that his fave breakfast sits him down for a second! lol. He can't afford to lose the calories!

Quoting AmesCSki:

We usually do eggs and cinnamon buns. Yum!

jennient3
by Jennie on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:00 AM
We always doa uh breakfast with the gang, our plan is to stay in pjs all day :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jennient3
by Jennie on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Please excuse my typing errors either my phone or keyboard is never right. Sorry
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:29 AM

We don't necessarily do anything special, just whatever the kids ask for.

Crissy2424
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

We don't do anything special. Just cereal or toast. However, cinn buns sounds yummy!

RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

We've done French toast every year since we got married, but two years ago we started adding eggs and stuff to it because my ILs have been coming by for breakfast (before heading off to Foxwoods for their Xmas vacation together lol) just to pad the menu. We get a loaf of freshly baked bread the day before and slice it ourselves, then use a flavored cream to the egg wash to make it taste a little extra special (like caramel or vanilla, etc)

And that stuff is just another list of STUFF I need to remember to get before Xmas! - I honestly forgot, so thanks for this post! :)

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Usually we keep it light. But most years I've made either regular or Texas French toast or pancakes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)