Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Delay!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:24 AM
  • 5 Replies
A 2 hour delay was called! Thank goodness they were smart this morning, after yesterday's fiasco they got smart . It's freezing rain here, I know south of me is rain but they are saying even still there are icy spots. Be careful out there ladies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM
1 mom liked this

They haven't called anything here today. But it sounds like its down right pouring out so I think we're ok. I'm glad though that DH is bringing DS to school today though much rather him be in his carseat than on the stupid bus!

AmesCSki
by Amy on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:34 AM
It's pouring like crazy down here! I got soaked when the doggie went out. The driveway is all slushy and slippery I hope it melts while it is semi-warm so we don't end up with a skating rink for the driveway!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennient3
by Jennie on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:38 AM
Mine is already. Lol

My sand guy should be here soon

My driveway is sooooo long

It will all refreeze over night maybe alot of the slush will get washed away

Quoting AmesCSki:

It's pouring like crazy down here! I got soaked when the doggie went out. The driveway is all slushy and slippery I hope it melts while it is semi-warm so we don't end up with a skating rink for the driveway!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:43 AM

I don't look forward to driving to work :( I hate winter.

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I didn't know about the delay here-it was raining so I didn't think to even look. I took Aidan to the bus stop, then realized he forgot something important so we ran back to get it. Then we ran back to the bus stop and waited, and waited. We figured we must have missed the bus, so we started walking to school (thank goodness it's right across the street!). Get about half way and one of his friends stops us and says there is a 2 hour delay.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)