• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wrapping Santa Gifts

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:53 AM
  • 20 Replies

I was talking with my cousin and my aunt the other day on FB when cousin's children discovered Santa's wrapping paper in among their christmas stuff. My aunt said that her kids questioned why santa's wrapping was on other gifts too and she knew she had been caught. So I was curious.

Do you wrap gifts in a seperate 'santa' wrapping paper or do you use paper that you use on all gifts? Do you hide it or have they ever noticed? 

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:55 AM

We use a santa bag. Its one of those reusable type material bags with snow fakes and I think a santa? I put the gift unwrapped into it and thats the bag that Santa leaves behind with the gift inside. Last year he got a leappad with case and games. They all went into the bag unwrapped. He thought it was so special. We sit it in front of all the other gifts so it stands out. 

AleaKat
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:58 AM
All the gifts are from Santa .
Hubby and I do t feel the need to take credit for any of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:01 AM
1 mom liked this

This was last years tree with Santa's bag. =)

jennient3
by Jennie on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:11 AM
I try to use a dif paper when it's from Santa. Once I was questioned cause I gift from me and Santa had the same, I said " cool me and Santa had the same paper"

My kids are all older and know now except my youngest who is 9. But Santa will get a few things, clothes are from mrs Claus and candy is from the elves.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Ohhhh I like that idea with mrs. clause and elves! 

Quoting jennient3:

I try to use a dif paper when it's from Santa. Once I was questioned cause I gift from me and Santa had the same, I said " cool me and Santa had the same paper"

My kids are all older and know now except my youngest who is 9. But Santa will get a few things, clothes are from mrs Claus and candy is from the elves.

xomrs.chase
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:53 AM
I have paper with little Santa's on it. :)

Then the ones from us have penguins and snowmen
xomrs.chase
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:53 AM
I love the Santa bag idea!
alyssa1
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont wrap Santa gifts i sit it out under the tree as if Santa left it.all other presents are wrapped.

lillucky8
by Jen on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:10 AM
I plan to use paper with santa on it from santa, usually i buy snowmen and everything but santa for gifts (i dunno why, guess i just havent found santa paper i love) but i forgot to buy some this year so ill start next yr. and ill have a coworker write out the gift tags for me so the writing isnt the same.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this
My mil told dh one year that santa didnt have time to wrap so he dropped the presents and left a note for mil to wrap them lol

Quoting jennient3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)