Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

January 2013 Roll Call!!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:41 AM
  • 16 Replies

So who is here to start a brand new year with us?

anything you are already looking forward to or dreading for the year 2013?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lasombrs
by Sara on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:41 AM

I am looking forward to my cousin's Star Wars themed wedding.

I am dreading Cace's surgery consult tomorrow morning and the most likely impending surgery :(

AmesCSki
by Amy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Here!!!!
I'm looking forward to us buying a house.
I'm dreading a few things but I'm trying to keep positive so I'll wait to mention them til I'm feeling like a real downer lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Yeah my downer is staring me in the face for tomorrow. What a bad start to the year. DH has put his foot down and says he refuses to even do the surgery though unless they can convince him otherwise so maybe we won't even do it

Quoting AmesCSki:

Here!!!!
I'm dreading a few things but I'm trying to keep positive so I'll wait to mention them til I'm feeling like a real downer lol.

AmesCSki
by Amy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Awwwww I'm so sorry :( best of luck.

Quoting lasombrs:

Yeah my downer is staring me in the face for tomorrow. What a bad start to the year. DH has put his foot down and says he refuses to even do the surgery though unless they can convince him otherwise so maybe we won't even do it

Quoting AmesCSki:

Here!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennient3
by Jennie on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:44 AM
I'm just hoping for a good year it is a year of changes and growing in my family!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Hey-o!
Looking forward to a music class Brayden and I will do together, as well as other opportunities to get out and meet new people!
Dreading the next holiday... Easter? Only because of the drama. Dh decided we will not only NEVER host for his family- but he doesn't want to go to their gathering either. I know *I* am going to be asked why.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmesCSki
by Amy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Family and holiday drama is the worst combo ever!!!! Good luck :/

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Hey-o!

Looking forward to a music class Brayden and I will do together, as well as other opportunities to get out and meet new people!

Dreading the next holiday... Easter? Only because of the drama. Dh decided we will not only NEVER host for his family- but he doesn't want to go to their gathering either. I know *I* am going to be asked why.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:09 AM
2 moms liked this

i think families only have parties for the drama lol

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Hey-o!

rosemagic01
by Holli on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Ummm not really. I was born in the year of the dog this year is supposed to be a good year for us so hopefully that works out.

Macksmom2006
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Hoping the kids stay healthy and we are better off financially now that I am working. DH keeps putting us in a hole we can't dig out of

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)