Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Welcome to New Hampshire Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:33 PM
  • 117 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining New Hampshire Moms!

This is the place for moms from New Hampshire to connect with each other!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

Join us in New Hampshire Moms!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lasombrs
by Sara on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi!!

I'm Sara, I am 29 and live in Raymond. We have two kids Cace who 3 is and just started Pre-K and Danica who is 19 months old. Our son has a lot of health problems and Autism so we are constantly from one apt to the next which doesn't leave a lot of free time but I love to chat here on CM!

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Suzzanne....I'm 46, have 2 boys. Richie, 18, in college, and Matthew 16, a high school junior. I live in Litchfield.

jilly01
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:42 AM
2 moms liked this

I am Jill a mom of a wonderful 6 year old....I live in Dover and I am always lookin to meet other mom's in NH that can share really cool things to do in their towns....We love to explore!! And travel around a lot in the summer. 

lilmama1216
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Jackie here!

I'm 21 & live in Nashua. Just moved back after living in south carolina the past 8 years. I have a three year old little boy that is my everything. My fiance and I don't know many people here (when I lived here I was in middle school & lost contact over the years). My, him, & our son are in desperate need of friends here!

chicken13
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Liz. I'm 40, have a 12 yo daughter, married and live in hooksett. 

lasombrs
by Sara on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Welcome to the group!! The only thing I really know about in Dover is the muesum we bring our kids too lol! They started a program  for kids with Autism to go in early on a sunday so they dont get overwhelmed and DS loved it!! We will be going back in Feb :P

Quoting jilly01:

I am Jill a mom of a wonderful 6 year old....I live in Dover and I am always lookin to meet other mom's in NH that can share really cool things to do in their towns....We love to explore!! And travel around a lot in the summer. 

lasombrs
by Sara on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Hi!! My son is 3 1/2 and dd is 19 months. We moved to NH after living in FL for 5 years but are originally from Mass and know no one as well :) I am kinda far in Raymond though. Welcome to the group!!

Quoting lilmama1216:

Jackie here!

I'm 21 & live in Nashua. Just moved back after living in south carolina the past 8 years. I have a three year old little boy that is my everything. My fiance and I don't know many people here (when I lived here I was in middle school & lost contact over the years). My, him, & our son are in desperate need of friends here!

lasombrs
by Sara on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Welcome!!! we aren't to far from you and I am in Hooksett all the time to go to JoAnn Fabrics :P

Quoting chicken13:

chicken13
by Platinum Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:21 AM

I love Jo Ann's too.

Quoting lasombrs:

Welcome!!! we aren't to far from you and I am in Hooksett all the time to go to JoAnn Fabrics :P

Quoting chicken13:

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Welcome! you're not too far from me, I'm in Litchfield.

Quoting chicken13:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)