Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms
I can't believe at 9 years old Alex has his first ear infection! Once he had a swimmers ear from lodged water
But hopefully the Zithromax will kick in
The snot coming out of this kid are crazy. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Replies (11-13):
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:49 AM

aww, Matt's 16 and still gets them! Actually, he just had double ear infections the beginning of December. Along with a nasty URI..he was a giant booger..LOL.

Then dh and I got it. Nasty.

jennient3
by Jennie on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:48 AM
My oldest is always good for them, at 17 they are less often , but it seems if I keep his allergies in check his ears don't get bad

Quoting 143myboys9496:

aww, Matt's 16 and still gets them! Actually, he just had double ear infections the beginning of December. Along with a nasty URI..he was a giant booger..LOL.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:22 AM

I brought him to an ENT, he had a T&A when he was 4, so I thought they might have grown back.

They didn't...Good news!!

The ENT gave him some nasal spray to use starting in Feb, he thinks that it's congestion from allergies that starts the domino effect to the ear infections...

We'll see....

Quoting jennient3:

My oldest is always good for them, at 17 they are less often , but it seems if I keep his allergies in check his ears don't get bad

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)