Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

mom of the week is rosemagic01 !!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
A day late (whoops!)

Ask her anything!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Replies (51-60):
rosemagic01
by Holli on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Good luck! I've heard its hard to find. I actually saw it online valued from $50-130 but I didn't look on Ebay. Its a very small book. I was so inspired by its drawings though they are very dark it was what I was into back when I first read it. I did a lot of drawing back then. But definitely a plus to read. I still have the one I was given when I was 17. We got it from Hot Topic. LOL. 

Quoting AmesCSki:

That book sounds fascinating I'm gonna track it down!

Quoting rosemagic01:

I don't often answer this question 100% honest but I will this time and hope that I'm not judged for it. lol. 

My favorite book is a book called "The book of Nod" Basically I'm not religious at all but I've always been into witches and vampires and all of that. The book of Nod though takes characters of the bible and creates a story about how vampires were created. How because Caine sacrificed his brother God turned him away and in so many words turned him away and how he was saved by a women name Lilith and she turned him to a vampire. I've read probably a few 100 books on vampires and its the best explanation that I like oddly for someone who isn't religious.

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Favorite book?

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Dream vacation?
rosemagic01
by Holli on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

WA for a few weeks. Winter going into spring. Just to see what its really like there for the winter but get tastes of what summer might be like in among the spring days. Just because I want to consider moving there so I'd really love to spend a few week vacation trying it out.

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Dream vacation?

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Why WA?
rosemagic01
by Holli on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Because its like NH in a lot of ways. Where I want to move doesn't have sales tax either. There's more to do like claiming and crabbing. There's a ton of stuff to do around the mountains and beaches and where I want to be is close to a big city in canada that has a ton to do. Also be close to a massive city like seatle would be good. Little to no snow. Not as hot as we get more consistant temps through out the year which is usually warmer than us in the winter too. Housing is about the same prices except land taxes are much much cheaper in some areas. I already know a small handful of people over there and DH has a lot of options for transfer. =) 

The biggest reason. My mom would never ever move to the west coast. So I could be free of that nightmare.

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Why WA?

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like a giant "yes please!!!"

Quoting rosemagic01:

Because its like NH in a lot of ways. Where I want to move doesn't have sales tax either. There's more to do like claiming and crabbing. There's a ton of stuff to do around the mountains and beaches and where I want to be is close to a big city in canada that has a ton to do. Also be close to a massive city like seatle would be good. Little to no snow. Not as hot as we get more consistant temps through out the year which is usually warmer than us in the winter too. Housing is about the same prices except land taxes are much much cheaper in some areas. I already know a small handful of people over there and DH has a lot of options for transfer. =) 

The biggest reason. My mom would never ever move to the west coast. So I could be free of that nightmare.

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Why WA?

Crissy2424
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:05 PM

What is the craziest place you have ever been to?

Crissy2424
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Are you allergic to anything?

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:36 AM
Favorite summer activity?
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:37 AM
If you found a genie, what would your three wishes be? Aladan rules- no love, death, or more wishes
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)