Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Replies (11-12):
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:28 AM

I hear you. The guy who wrote the book says you don't have to be perfect. For example, he still puts cream in his coffee.

He says if you want to eat something that's fine just be aware of how much and how often.

We did the first 2 weeks (maybe 3) without "cheating", I mean it's not really cheating because you can step on and off...(kwim?)..then once in a while, we'd order out and that would be our cheat meal for the week...I felt really good on it, I had alot of energy, I slept better...I just felt better over all.

Quoting lillucky8:

I wish i could do paleo, but i love my tortilla chips and occasional pasta too much

Quoting 143myboys9496:

dh is making steak and cheese subs, I'm having Teriyaki House (for the last time)..

We're starting Paleo after superbowl...

chicken13
by Group Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Sooooooo easy.  I make two at a time and freeze one for later when I've got no dinner plans. 

It makes great leftovers too. Dh makes a meatloaf omelet that is pure heaven. Or you can make meatloaf sandwiches on French bread.  It never goes to waste.

Quoting lillucky8:

I have never made meatloaf...i really need to try to sometime soon

Quoting chicken13:

The plan is for leftover meatloaf, with a freshly made pasta side and salad.  It's just dd and me for dinner....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN