Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms
Where the crap is the warm 50s we were supposed to have? I have no rain, no fifties, snow and ice everywhere...what the crap!?! I wanted to open up my house and let in fresh air, if i do that ill freeze my babies! Ahh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Replies (11-19):
rosemagic01
by Holli on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:30 AM

57 now and pouring! lol. If its 60 when i wake back up someones going to be a happy happy girl! 

Quoting lillucky8:

It was 56 at nine pm, also not helpful. I think its going to stick around for the day so we shall see

Quoting rosemagic01:

Almost 2am and its 56! This makes absolutely no sense! This is not for my enjoyment! If it isn't warm in the morning I'm throwing a fit! lol. I wanna feel the warmth damnit! 

lillucky8
by Jen on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:49 AM
Ill be happy with anything 50 or above, i can open the doors and let air in!

Quoting rosemagic01:

57 now and pouring! lol. If its 60 when i wake back up someones going to be a happy happy girl! 

Quoting lillucky8:

It was 56 at nine pm, also not helpful. I think its going to stick around for the day so we shall see

Quoting rosemagic01:

Almost 2am and its 56! This makes absolutely no sense! This is not for my enjoyment! If it isn't warm in the morning I'm throwing a fit! lol. I wanna feel the warmth damnit! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:51 AM

I need at least 65 to be able to do that. I'm shivering like a fiend right now and its 67 in here! lol. 

Quoting lillucky8:

Ill be happy with anything 50 or above, i can open the doors and let air in!

Quoting rosemagic01:

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting rosemagic01:

AmesCSki
by Amy on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Right now it's 63 for us with crazy rain!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Its 61 and windy now, not sure about rain yet, but i def will be opening my two frony door to let air in...we need to air out these damn germs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jilly01
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Only 55 here and rainy an windy,  but I am on the coast so....

But still it was so warm when I went out this am

Macksmom2006
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:08 AM

I had the doors and windows open yesterday...it's 56 right now outside :) I love this weather. Although the clod is due back along with snow tomorrow :(

lasombrs
by Sara on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:58 PM

we had crazy rain yesterday and it was almost 60

Crissy2424
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:00 PM

It was 57 overnight into the early morning then just went downhill from there. It is still winter so I didn't bother getting all excited over it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN