Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

buh bye january!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Jen
  • 15 Replies
Any plans for the last day of january?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by Jen on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:35 AM
Ive got the doors open to air out a bit, laundry and usual cleaning on the agenda, then hopefully errands tonight, target is having a baby sale and we got lots of gc for xmas so i want to stock up on wipes, soaps and lotions
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:38 AM

ALL the window's open with fans in the windows and happy happy holli time!!! =) Yes fresh warm air makes me sooooooo very happy. If I haven't said that enough the last two days! lol. I'm bouncing around I'm so thrilled! I gotta say that its like a super uber warm 58 out there! 

lillucky8
by Jen on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:57 AM
It is nice. I had to close the doors til naptime, dd was chilly.

Quoting rosemagic01:

ALL the window's open with fans in the windows and happy happy holli time!!! =) Yes fresh warm air makes me sooooooo very happy. If I haven't said that enough the last two days! lol. I'm bouncing around I'm so thrilled! I gotta say that its like a super uber warm 58 out there! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:53 AM

It's wicked windy here...like trees coming down windy.

I started this morning thinking all I had to do was go get dog food....well, that's a laugh.

stop by bank...I can't get online to work and I have to make a car ppayment, dog food, Joann's for red yarn and patches, quick grocery for cheese and coffee creamer, library and post office.....so everywhere basically.

guess that means I should put on some clothes.

lillucky8
by Jen on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:09 AM
It is quite windy, it wasnt earlier. Im hoping dd naps good today so we can run to target later. We shall see.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I love joanns! Ive been waiting for a major sale to get fabric for baby blankets!

Quoting chicken13:

I started this morning thinking all I had to do was go get dog food....well, that's a laugh.

stop by bank...I can't get online to work and I have to make a car ppayment, dog food, Joann's for red yarn and patches, quick grocery for cheese and coffee creamer, library and post office.....so everywhere basically.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Slept with the windows open last night .. LOVED IT!! But woke to no power this morning. It was on by the time we had to get out of bed though.

Plans for today - buying a new car! We'll be in Portsmouth to pick it up, so probably going to dinner somewhere in the area after.

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Got to take my ds to get his second round of shots, then it's grocery shopping time again.

Crissy2424
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I dropped DD off at school, gonna put a few hours in a work, then spend the rest of the day with hubby...then he leaves for work. Ha, he will leave in January and come home in February haha (he works 3rd shift)

chicken13
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:40 PM

I had 2 coupons for 40% off....one for yarn. One for patches.

Quoting lillucky8:

I love joanns! Ive been waiting for a major sale to get fabric for baby blankets!

Quoting chicken13:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)