Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

mid week check in 2/6

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Jen
  • 23 Replies
Hows the week going?, any plans for the rest of the week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chicken13
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:51 AM

I'm feeling wicked restless.  Like I need a project...and yet I'm so not motivated to get off the couch.

AmesCSki
by Amy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Lots of errands the next couple days. I've gotta get DD some new pants all the ones she has are high waters now she's grown so much haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennient3
by Jennie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:17 AM
I'm here!!!!! And I can be heard!! Lol
So happy it's half way thru
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Ive been feeling the exact same way lately.

Quoting chicken13:

I'm feeling wicked restless.  Like I need a project...and yet I'm so not motivated to get off the couch.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Ds just grew again on me. Hes into size 18mos now, ive gotta hit the outlets again to get him some clothes

Quoting AmesCSki:

Lots of errands the next couple days. I've gotta get DD some new pants all the ones she has are high waters now she's grown so much haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Im here too :)

Quoting jennient3:

I'm here!!!!! And I can be heard!! Lol

So happy it's half way thru

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:38 AM

All righty...I got off my butt, hit Joann's AGAIN and this time came home with what will be the material to slipcover the couch for dd.  

NOW I have a real project.

lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Awesome! I wish i was crafty! Im going to joanns this wknd for baby blanket fabric.

Quoting chicken13:

All righty...I got off my butt, hit Joann's AGAIN and this time came home with what will be the material to slipcover the couch for dd.  

NOW I have a real project.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Have my 25 week baby check-up this afternoon, family dinner for my bday tomorrow along with grocery shopping...may or may not be getting my hair done on Friday depending on weather. Nothing planned for the weekend right now. Hoping I get the motivation to maybe make some more jewelry-I haven't made any in awhile and have been itching to do it.

AmesCSki
by Amy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I've been majorly productive today! Went to meet with our realtor, hit up the grocery store for a few things and made a bunch of baby food. Now I have an hour until I pick up the baby so she can have her first early intervention appointment. I'm super nervous about it but it has to get done, since she was a preemie she needs an extra boost!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)