Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is everyone doing?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:27 AM
  • 17 Replies

Whats it like outside near you?

I havent checked for about an hour but we had to have at least a foot then. DH and I went out and did some light cleaning and in the 40 minutes we were out there 2-3 more inches had dropped. I couldn't believe how fast it was coming down! 

I've heard theres some outages happening now. 

Hows it looking in your neck of the woods tonight/morning?

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ckroch
by Colleen on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:11 AM
Snowy :-) still have power
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:31 AM

OMG its soooo much snow! We did a clean up around 11:30 pm last night and at least another 8-10" dropped. I measured one spot and it was 27"!! INSANITY. With the snow driffing though I can't be certain thats correct though I couldn't get down our deck to go messure in a nutural spot! lol The snow is up to our deck though and thats just crazy! Not too cold though the gusts here aren't too bad either. We always get it last though it seems. 

DH is not going to be happy when he wakes up and see's how much dropped while he slept. LOL. 

Few more hours to go! 

rosemagic01
by Holli on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:46 AM

We have already cleaned off our car once and it was insane how much was on it the first time and now its covered again! You can see what has been snow blown at 11 and has piled up again since. 

Our mailboxes and the neighbor hasn't touched her snow yet. While her truck looks a bit like a f150 or maybe even a f250 its actually one of those very tiny dinky trucks. LOL Its looking pretty bad ass with all the snow on it though! Look for her side mirror (the black sticking out from the snow) it helps with perspective! 

ckroch
by Colleen on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:51 AM

Molly says oh hell no
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:53 AM

LOL what does one do when a pup doesn't want to brave the snow hahaha I'd say no too!

Quoting ckroch:

Molly says oh hell no

ckroch
by Colleen on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:57 AM
Hubby and dd went outside and cleared the area. They had to check on our chickens too. We lost a chicken overnight :-(

Quoting rosemagic01:

LOL what does one do when a pup doesn't want to brave the snow hahaha I'd say no too!

Quoting ckroch:

Molly says oh hell no

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Nice! I can't wait till my kid is big enough to help clean up! lol. 

Sorry about your loss though thats really sad. =\ 

Quoting ckroch:

Hubby and dd went outside and cleared the area. They had to check on our chickens too. We lost a chicken overnight :-(

Quoting rosemagic01:

Quoting ckroch:

Molly says oh hell no

AmesCSki
by Amy on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:40 AM
We have so much snow!! All is fine over here. It's still falling like crazy. We didn't lose power (yet) so I hope it stays on! The dog is still sleeping, I know she definitely doesn't want to go outside in this hahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:51 AM

I posted pics. We have bare spots and drifts of 4 feet plus. We have power although the wind keeps knocking our heat out

jennient3
by Jennie on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:21 AM
A good 2 ft here. Still lightly snowing. The wind is insane
I really need to rally all the teens to help with the cars
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)