Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats it like outside near you?

I havent checked for about an hour but we had to have at least a foot then. DH and I went out and did some light cleaning and in the 40 minutes we were out there 2-3 more inches had dropped. I couldn't believe how fast it was coming down! 

I've heard theres some outages happening now. 

Hows it looking in your neck of the woods tonight/morning?

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Replies (11-17):
lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Its snowing alot still and its very windy. I cleaned off the porch a bit so the dog can go out. At least its light and fluffy snow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmesCSki
by Amy on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:59 AM
I took the dog out about half an hour ago. Snow is way too high for her so she did her business in the recently but crappily plowed driveway
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:05 AM

We've got bare grass in some spots and 3 foot drifts in others...so I couldn't tell ya how much snow is actually there.  It's still coming down....hard.

i woke up this morning to the sound of the generator and was like "oh lord....we're screwed".  Then dh woke up and reminded me that it was 8 on Saturday and the generator was just going through its test pattern.  Thank goodness!  I really don't want to she'll out for propane.

Crissy2424
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:29 AM

2Ff of snow if not more here. We still have power.

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Not sure how much we have, but will know once dh goes out to clean off the car

Ours is the van you can barely see LOL

lasombrs
by Sara on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:13 PM

:( I am so sorry

Quoting ckroch:

Hubby and dd went outside and cleared the area. They had to check on our chickens too. We lost a chicken overnight :-(

Quoting rosemagic01:

LOL what does one do when a pup doesn't want to brave the snow hahaha I'd say no too!

Quoting ckroch:

Molly says oh hell no

Macksmom2006
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:10 AM

we finally dug out last night we ended up with 32" here. My kids are hating it. They are warm weather kids! As is momma :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)