Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

our neighbor is never getting that plow out......

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:00 AM
  • 8 Replies

so we have some bare spots in our driveway (mainly in front of our car :P ) our neighbor to the right of us his truck has snow drifts up to its hood and then further down the guy who plows is never getting that truck out and they have a snow drift that goes all the way up their window!! Our front yard is filled to the top of the fence and bare right against the house from the wind and the plows have dumped a pile twice as high as our fence right in front of the house! But it looks like an excavator is cleaning the street corners so hopefully he comes to us next!

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ckroch
by Colleen on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:23 AM
It's soo fluffy! Kiddo had no problem running through it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Scott said the same when he took the dog out. But all those cars need to get out so he can get the truck out to plow our driveway :/ Just seems stupid to not have moved it first but oh well

Quoting ckroch:

It's soo fluffy! Kiddo had no problem running through it

lasombrs
by Sara on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:46 AM

chicken13
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:59 AM

I usually let the dogs out back...came downstairs this morning...and the snow was drifted 3 feet up the slider door.  Executive decision ....dogs go out the front. 

lasombrs
by Sara on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:16 AM

the drifts were huge! I bundled up our poor doggie. She has two coats on and I had put big leg warmers on her legs but most fell off as she tried to climb that drift to the bare spot to go potty. She normally goes for a mile walk first thing in the morning...... we barely got her past the porch lol!!! She is a FL dog though, she thinks this snow stuff is crazy still

Quoting chicken13:

I usually let the dogs out back...came downstairs this morning...and the snow was drifted 3 feet up the slider door.  Executive decision ....dogs go out the front. 

Crissy2424
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Ewww. Yea, we had snow drifts on top of our cars.

jennient3
by Jennie on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:21 PM
It's is awful
It's too cold and windy to even deal with all this snow
It sucks
I don't like it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:02 PM

This is my mailbox...before snowblowing..it's now covered in the back..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)