Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Lost my cell phone yesterday :(

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:56 AM
  • 17 Replies

I think i lost it in the snow while playing with the kids at the inlaws in Mass :( I can't upgrade for another for a while and will probably not be able to go down for a week or more to look for it and we'll have more snow by then so its a lost cause. DH wont ask them to check the 3 areas I know i sat in. Super frustrated :(

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosemagic01
by Holli on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:02 AM

That really sucks. I'm always so paranoid to lose mine. I hope you find it! Maybe call and see if anyone turned it in at least?

lasombrs
by Sara on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:04 AM

It would be in the woods behind FIL house, no one to turn it in and I have called it a ton of times in case it was in there house but its not i guess. DH doesnt want to bother them with it or he wont ask them to look

Quoting rosemagic01:

That really sucks. I'm always so paranoid to lose mine. I hope you find it! Maybe call and see if anyone turned it in at least?

lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Do you have insurance on it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmesCSki
by Amy on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Awwwwww I'm sorry. I don't get why your DH won't ask them to look. Could you use his phone to call and ask them? Or can you email them to ask?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:44 AM

no its only a flip phone from 2007. Its not my plan, dh and i are on the family plan from my aunt. DS threw my last phone in the tub a few months ago and I was already using the phone i had prior to my last upgrade but now i dont even have the sim card to do that again and go to a super old nokia lol. But I have never had a fancy smart phone and also dont have the $50 to replace it even with insurance so it wouldnt matter. I'd buy another for a few bucks off ebay but i need a sim card

Quoting lillucky8:

lasombrs
by Sara on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:44 AM

they dont have a computer :)

DH will never let me use his phone :(

Quoting AmesCSki:

Awwwwww I'm sorry. I don't get why your DH won't ask them to look. Could you use his phone to call and ask them? Or can you email them to ask?

AmesCSki
by Amy on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Gosh I'm sorry :( he should let you use his phone if you don't have one especially in circumstances like these :(

Quoting lasombrs:

they dont have a computer :)

DH will never let me use his phone :(

Quoting AmesCSki:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Crap. I hate when i break my phone. Hopefully you find it! I just gave my spare to a friend a few months ago or id give it to ya.

Quoting lasombrs:

no its only a flip phone from 2007. Its not my plan, dh and i are on the family plan from my aunt. DS threw my last phone in the tub a few months ago and I was already using the phone i had prior to my last upgrade but now i dont even have the sim card to do that again and go to a super old nokia lol. But I have never had a fancy smart phone and also dont have the $50 to replace it even with insurance so it wouldnt matter. I'd buy another for a few bucks off ebay but i need a sim card

Quoting lillucky8:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennient3
by Jennie on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:22 AM

that stinks :(

chicken13
by Group Admin on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I just sent a box full to phones 4 soldiers or I'd give you one of our old ones.  That sucks.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN