Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Liam's Valentine's (PIOG)

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:04 AM
  • 13 Replies

Make a Valentine's box they said.

Have the kids help they said.

Nothing too over the top they said.

Just something out of a shoe box to hold cards they said.

Except my son has absolutely no interest in any kind of craft. They know this. He didn't even want to bring a box. So I asked him if he wanted me to do it. (he's not getting credit for it it was just something 'fun' for this weeks homework but he won't get any credit or anything for it) I asked him what he wanted and he said a monster. So a monster I made and 3 hours later....this is his monster Valentine's Day box. 

Its not perfect but I think he'll love it. Sadly though this isn't the only insane work I've put into Valentine's for him. I still need to make 3 more bracelets and then print up the tags. LOL YUP I'm offically out of my mind! 

So he loved it but about 5 minutes after checking out I heard "Mom! He's a monster! Where is his tongue?!" Yeah so I added a tongue because instead of sleeping right now (i got a total of an hour and a half last night) I decided to make a stupid tongue! LOL. What can I say. This is basically my gift to him and I know he'll use it for his own stuff after today and love it for a while. =) Minds well make it well right! 

These are the gifts he's giving out:

I made the tags which say "Our class would Knot be the same without you Happy Valentine's" with a hand made bracelete! 

With the teachers gifts.

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crystalplus1
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:06 AM

So cool!!

jennient3
by Jennie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Totally awesome!!! I love it you crazy lady!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:08 AM
That is awesome! You are so creative!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:19 AM

You are so creative and gifted. Liam is lucky to have a mom like you!

AmesCSki
by Amy on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:10 AM

That's awesome! How creative!!!! The preschool kids at story hour yesterday were making Valentine monsters :)

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:25 AM

So cute and creative!

rosemagic01
by Holli on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Thank you everyone!!! 

lasombrs
by Sara on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

That is so awesome!!!!

I made giant heart crayons for all the kids in Cace's class

rosemagic01
by Holli on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Thats one of the things I was considering was it easy to do? I have a whole bucket full of broken crayons but this was cheaper lol.

Quoting lasombrs:

That is so awesome!!!!

lasombrs
by Sara on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:27 PM

yeah not to hard. Kinda time consuming. my mil gave me a huge 6 cupcake silacone circle pan thingy that each was heart shaped and had a raised heart inside so when cooked it had a heart cut out in the middle, i gotta take pictures.

I wasnt sure how well everything would melt so i cut mine up tiny and used probably about 150 crayons that was the hardest part lol

Quoting rosemagic01:

Thats one of the things I was considering was it easy to do? I have a whole bucket full of broken crayons but this was cheaper lol.

Quoting lasombrs:

That is so awesome!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)