Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

TGIF

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:36 AM
  • 15 Replies

What are your plans for today? I have to get DD to Nursery School. Then get my paycheck. Then order my new glasses. Then pay $50 for DD's bday party at bowling. Put my check into the bank. Get cat food and litter. Then home...I think, lol.

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmesCSki
by Amy on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Laundry and dishes today. Early this morning I took the dog to get her nails done. Not sure what else is happening!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Group Admin on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Laundry, dishes, grocery shopping.

i have to mail a package and pick up wrapping paper at the dollar store for family services.

dd has training tonight in Portsmouth, 8 til 10.  

rosemagic01
by Holli on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Well we got our taxes and its pay day so pay lots of bills day. Then out to get some stuff that we really need and order my son's new car seat which I'm most thrilled about because he's outgrown the one he's in. =\

lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Laundry and cleaning as usual, working tonight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:20 AM

I forgot to add buying a sports bra today lol. I just did laundry and dishes myself. Bad part as of late is that the new sink we have in looks nice, but leaks so we have been waiting a couple weeks or so for the part to come in so my DH can finally fix it and we can use our sink again. 

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Most likely grocery shopping this afternoon (since we didn't get to it yesterday after my hair appointment), then dh works overtime tonight so he will leave at 6:30.

AmesCSki
by Amy on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Took the doggie for a nice walk in this sunshine! It was a nice break from the laundry :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ckroch
by Colleen on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Busy busy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Finish up work, gym for a half hour, them home! Told my husband I'd make dinner tonight (he usually does, but we've been doing this meal plan of recipes that looks easy, so I've been taking dinner off his hands this week) No plans for the rest of the night.

lasombrs
by Sara on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:57 PM

took ds to schhol got got his diapers from walgreens

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN