Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

tuesday todo

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Jen
  • 10 Replies
Whats on your todo today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Laundry, dishes, dishwasher, cleaning up living room, putting laundry away, and dinner w mil later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmesCSki
by Amy on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Finished everything! I picked up and unloaded the dishwasher. I may still do a load of baby laundry but we will see. My mom is coming to visit the baby and me today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Work, gym, dishes, dinner (then more dishes, I'm sure!), give my kiddo a bath (or shower, depending on how long before bedtime), then watching Bar Rescue with my husband.

rosemagic01
by Holli on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Gotta do a bit of laundry, sew 2 travel pouches 2 cage pouches and 2 vines for the gliders that are going to their new home on Saturday. Then OT for our son and then find dinner. 

chicken13
by Group Admin on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Clean up the clean up from last nights dog accident.  More laundry, dishes. Mail a pkg, an order and a thank you card. Called about a wrong bill.

this eve...dd has a recital.

so far....no nap in sight. UggghhhhUggghhhh

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Dishes, pick up...after we pick my oldest up from school I have to go do my glucose test yuck.

lasombrs
by Sara on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Take ds to school, go to the bank, dh has to drive to hampton to talk to the place we got our car from, hopefully get back in time to pick up ds.

Also waiting on Tupperware to update my orders so I can send tracking numbers to like 15 people. We have a big flash sale til friday that i sold a bunch of over the weekend and forgot yesterday was a holiday so everything is behind :/

ckroch
by Colleen on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Work, Ob appt, get kiddo off the bus. And keep then quiet from 3-7 so dh can sleep before working again all night tonight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:29 PM

It was work and go to the gym. Did both.

RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:59 PM
My husband did the dishes for me, so I cooked for him. Everything else we the same.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN