Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

mid week check in 2/20

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Jen
  • 24 Replies
How's it goin?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crissy2424
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:42 AM

It is going pretty well, thank you. Been keeping up with my exercising. Got a Church Book meeting today. The only thing is that the week seems to be going by very slowly.

lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Glad things are going well. I feel like the week is flying bc Dh was home Monday so I keep confusing the days

Quoting Crissy2424:

It is going pretty well, thank you. Been keeping up with my exercising. Got a Church Book meeting today. The only thing is that the week seems to be going by very slowly.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ckroch
by Colleen on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Things are good.. Maybe just ok :-). John was up vomiting all night- is napping now. Dh worked all night- so he is sleeping.
I'm due in 40 days, feeling ready & nervous already
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmesCSki
by Amy on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Going well. My mom is here and we are going shopping and to lunch today. DD has her early intervention this afternoon. Tomorrow I have to go visit our realtor. Nothing too interesting in my life this week!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Group Admin on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:08 AM

It's going ok.  Surprisingly. I've gotten a lot done, especially trying to get everything in order so we can go on vacation next week.  But so far....so good.  Well except for the dog pee incident.  That sucked.

lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Yikes! I hate sick kids, I hope the vomitting is over. Are you all ready for the baby? Everything set up and washed etc? Plan for when you go into labor for the kiddo etc? Im sure everything will be fine :)

Quoting ckroch:

Things are good.. Maybe just ok :-). John was up vomiting all night- is napping now. Dh worked all night- so he is sleeping.

I'm due in 40 days, feeling ready & nervous already
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Sounds like a busy week

Quoting AmesCSki:

Going well. My mom is here and we are going shopping and to lunch today. DD has her early intervention this afternoon. Tomorrow I have to go visit our realtor. Nothing too interesting in my life this week!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Glad you are feeling accomplished

Quoting chicken13:

It's going ok.  Surprisingly. I've gotten a lot done, especially trying to get everything in order so we can go on vacation next week.  But so far....so good.  Well except for the dog pee incident.  That sucked.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Tired! And I agree with the opinion that it feels like the week is going slowly.

Rest day from the gym tonight so my daughter and I are visiting my husband's cousin and her son tonight while my husband goes to a client meeting. Tomorrow just the gym, Friday my husband and I are meeting a friend in Boston for sushi while my mother takes my daughter to Disney on Ice (her birthday is next week, it's one of her gifts each year) Saturday cleaning during the day, then going to our friends' house that night for drinks and vacation planning .. Sunday I'm going out for lunch with a few friends in Manchester.

rosemagic01
by Holli on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Not well. I haven't gotten anything done that I was supposed to the last two days becuase DS has been home sick. Some how when he's home nothing gets accomplished it drives me batty! He's so stuffed up and hacking and gagging. No fever but we've been keeping him out of school because he has to blow his nose every 10 seconds and he's not sleeping at all at night. =\ Its frustrating. Next week is vacation! He couldn't have waited a week to catch this! lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)