Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Hey Rosemagic. (Holli?)

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:37 PM
  • 17 Replies
Did ya name that sugarglider yet?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmesCSki
by Amy on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:39 PM
And also did you get your tattoos today?????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennient3
by Jennie on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:26 AM
Yes we wanna know?! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Bump :)
lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:18 AM
We want to see pics!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:39 AM

oh yeah! Wonder what she picked

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:53 AM

tattoo pics!! tattoo pics!!!

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Bump!! :)

jennient3
by Jennie on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Bumping ;)
rosemagic01
by Holli on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:17 PM

I guess I should answer this huh. Sorry guys I've been reading all day my hand is killing me and very swollen so typing basically sucks! 

To answer the first question. No she is unnamed still. =\ She's now alone. I'm actually very worried about her the soonest I could get Stitch in to get fixed was the 4th so she's alone for now its not the greatest situation but the other gliders home was ready for them. Wish us luck that she's ok because they don't do well with seperation and being alone. I'm hoping the cages being side by side is enough to help her feel less alone but I know she's missing being cuddled and groomed by her sisters. =\ 

I still have no idea for a name though. She's so different...But I am considering her name to be Sage after not only my favorite color but my favorite current series character. 

rosemagic01
by Holli on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Tattoo's I did get on Saturday. Here's the pics. They're harry potter themed so if you don't know the books you probably won't get the references...I'll try to explain.

My pottermore wand (Harry Potter website its really neat but I'm not a huge active member but that is what my ceder 10 inch with unicorn hair looks like) with the last 3 words of the harry potter series and of course glasses and lightening bolt...harry. Don't mind the bloodiness on back of hand i'll show that tattoo when it doesn't look like a crime scene. Its still very unpleasant looking.

Deathly hallows sign is used for the A in Always. Always is 2 different references. Snape in the book refers to it about his love for Harry's mother. As does Alan Rickman (the actor of Snape) about his love for HP books. the 3 stars represent the 3 stars on every page of every book.

Yes my nerd is showing. 

Like I said the other one is still very grumsome. I'm not a big fan of it either. =\ Well see if I like it with time when its not making my hand kill and running up my arm and basically making me a miseriable bitch. My body doesn't respond to pain like some peoples do a spot of pain in one spot of my body can result in full body pain. I think its sensory based. I'm just so unable to focus on anything but that pain it just makes me miseriable. =\ The other tattoo's hurt a lot too. My first didn't hurt like this. Placement is everything I guess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN