Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Cleaning day!

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:38 AM
  • 9 Replies

So DH took it upon himself to completely clean out the kitchen yesterday. He did a very good deep clean which I was shocked when I woke up to find him cleaning. He said because I didn't get to sleep at all last week (anxiety was so high all week) he wanted me to wake up and not have to worry about the kitchen. 

So today I'm working on the glider room. Which is a nightmare. Because I put it off all week last week and between my son's rice box and the glider cages being horrible its a whole lot of work for today! But now I have to wait 20 minutes while drano clears the tub drain so I can clean everything. I don't know what that tubs deal is. Probably because we've lived here for almost 3 years and used it maybe like 5 times. lol. We use the master bathroom for showers/tubs not the guest. So for whatever reason its all stopped up. 

So now I wait! Today is going to be a full laundry day (probably 3 loads) and glider room and then the dreeded and horrible no good going through my son's clothes day. Kid keeps out growing clothes faster than we can buy them! In sept he was still wearing 5's. He's now jumped to 8's! Still in 7's in jeans but none of his long sleeves are long enough! He's got the longest arms/torso! His shirts are 3/4 sleeves and belly shirts now! lol. SO funny so I've got to clean them out of his closet I feel like I've done this so much this winter!

Later DS is going to speech in Concord. Fun fun. 

What are you up to today?

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Yesterday was cleaning for us. The only thing I didn't get to was my bedroom..but all the dusting was done, kitchen and I cleaned 3 bathrooms. Dh dusted and vac'd. And when I was gone dropping of a specimen to the lab in Manchester, dh cleaned the kitchen. Sweet guy.

Today, Matt gets home tutor because he's missed everyday of school since the breathing test in Feb. I'm really frustrated at this point, bordering on getting pissed. I have half a mind to bring him to MGH. Last night he felt so crappy, he wished he was dead. We were both up half the night, if I make it to 8pm tonite it'll be a miracle.

AmesCSki
by Amy on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM
2 moms liked this
Today I've got a few errands to do with the baby. While she naps I am going to try to start on some packing and organizing.
Our closing is a week from Wednesday!!!! Eeeeeek!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Just cleaning and laundry. Id like to weed thru more stuff to donate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Just laundry....I can't handle anything else today

rosemagic01
by Holli on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Finally done! Yes yes I know it takes forever to wash everything and lug the cage to the tub to wash it and all their stuff and ughh! I made the cage that they will both be in once they're together seperated into 2 halves. They're now one on top one on bottom and see how they get along from there! =) Hopefully all goes well! 

Crissy2424
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:18 PM

We ran some errands in Concord, now we are back for the day. I wanna go to Planet Fitness, but I am so tired and sore so I am not motivated lol. Maybe we can all play Wii together today to get in some exercise.

rosemagic01
by Holli on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:28 PM

I shall drop off my motivation with you! I no longer need most of it for the rest of the day seems I won't be home to use it! 

Quoting Crissy2424:

We ran some errands in Concord, now we are back for the day. I wanna go to Planet Fitness, but I am so tired and sore so I am not motivated lol. Maybe we can all play Wii together today to get in some exercise.

lasombrs
by Sara on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:38 PM

We cleaned a lot today we had no power and heat for like 7 hours so we had nothing better to do

chicken13
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:08 PM

OMG. What happened?

Quoting lasombrs:

We cleaned a lot today we had no power and heat for like 7 hours so we had nothing better to do

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)