Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

monday monday 3/18

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Jen
  • 16 Replies
Any plans for this week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Thursday I have kindergarten information night and family fun night at the elementary school...Friday I have a diabetes appointment.

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Hair tomorrow, if the snow's not too bad.

working Tues, Wed, Thurs, maybe bringing my son groceries Friday morning on my way home from work.

Matt's tutor starts today. He's missed every day of school since the breathing test. Now they think he's got C-Diff, from the antibiotic they gave him for the SIBO.

ugh. Poor kid, last night he felt so crappy he said he wished he was dead.

lillucky8
by Jen on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Sounds like a quiet week

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

Thursday I have kindergarten information night and family fun night at the elementary school...Friday I have a diabetes appointment.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Aww, poor kiddo, cdiff is noooo fun. I hope he feels better soon

And enjoy your hair appt! Snow wouldnt stop me lol

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Hair tomorrow, if the snow's not too bad.

working Tues, Wed, Thurs, maybe bringing my son groceries Friday morning on my way home from work.

Matt's tutor starts today. He's missed every day of school since the breathing test. Now they think he's got C-Diff, from the antibiotic they gave him for the SIBO.

ugh. Poor kid, last night he felt so crappy he said he wished he was dead.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:52 AM
We arent doing much. Hopefully dance thurs if ali is feeling better, she has a nasty cough right now. I hate that i bought all the dance stuff and she hasnt used it yet :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ckroch
by Colleen on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
My first week of maternity leave! I cleaned for about 2 hours this AM. Got dd off to school. Had our first appt w Community Bridges for ds. And now he is in his swing ready to nap and I'm eating Doritos and cookies. Lol.

Tomorrow I have drs appt.

The rest of the week is just cleaning and organizing and relaxing..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmesCSki
by Amy on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Today DD and I are going to Market Basket and Walgreens. Wednesday DD has her early intervention appointment. Friday night I've got my law school alumni dinner and Saturday we have our niece's birthday party. Other than that it'll just be cleaning, organizing and packing--getting ready for the big move to our new house :) Closing is next Wednesday the big move is next Friday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Group Admin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Unfortunately....I think it's another week of chaos.  Dh left this morning, he'll be back Friday.

today is light...dd has a meeting after school and I have to return books to the library and pick up the dogs. 

Tuesday...vet appt. piano recital. Gym.

wednesday...field trip, I'm chaperoning. 2x piano lesson.

thursday...another vet appt, soccer ppractice

friday...dd has a meeting in the morning. Dh has dr appt. then soccer in Portsmouth.

the weekend is full on chaos...a huge piano recital, 2 soccer games, a road race and soccer practice.

toss in chores and errands and I'm doomed.

rosemagic01
by Holli on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Too many! I might lose my mind!

I've had to do the glider cages and laundry today. Then speech in concord tonight.

Then tomorrow OT in concord. (i hate concord!) Probably a bit of cleaning in the begining of the day or who knows what else! 

Weds we have to go food shopping that we were supposed to do this weekend but just didn't get to. 

Thurs I gotta go to michaels and get the things to make Liam an easter hat for the easter parade. 

Friday probably putting together the hat! lol. 

Then weekend no idea quiet yet other than the easter parade and egg hunt. 

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Well, I guess we have a few errands we have to run today-post office, trip to realtors, few things to grab at grocery store.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN