Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Did you go out

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:34 PM
  • 9 Replies
Did you have to venture out in this mess? We were all home minus my husband who went to work. Seems like it's more than they thought we'd get. At this point at 8 pm I'd say about 16 inches . Still snowing too.
We had a laid back movies/books/ science experiments. Kind of day
How was your day?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ckroch
by Colleen on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:42 PM
We went to my Ob appt this am. Besides that stayed home, watched tv , played games.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmesCSki
by Amy on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I didn't go out at all! I made baby food and did baby laundry and watched some TV and read my book while the baby napped. I played with the baby a lot, it was a pretty cozy low-key day. DH went to work of course.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I stayes home w the kiddos. Cancelled our dinner plans at mils and just stayed home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM

We ventured to Concord during the lull in the snow this afternoon-dh really wanted his pre-ordered game LOL

rosemagic01
by Holli on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Nope. DH did to get to work this morning but he didn't stay a full day. Son's OT was canceled so we didn't need to go for that either. 

Day was just boring. I was feeling really sick and went to bed early. Now i'm awake.

chicken13
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:48 AM

Recital and soccer practice were canceled so dd and I hit the gym.  Oh and I took the cat to a vet appt.  

Laid back boring day....I could use one more.

lasombrs
by Sara on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:58 AM

We went out around 1 pm to get some free printers off freecycle, we then drove past a home we are looking at tonight to rent. Later that night around 5 I went out again to get food and grab a bunch of free dederant from rite aid.

Nothing will keep me from my free coupon things or other items lol!

Now I have a fancy Epson printer scanner copier fax machine that is meant for photos, you cant put the memory cards right in it, and it has new ink in it! It is also one I can get s CIS system for which I really want :)

Crissy2424
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:49 AM

I worked.

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I was supposed to work, but didn't. Not because of the snow.

I did venture out to get Miralex..Matt had to do a prep for his BOGO...endoscopy and colonoscopy which was done Wed. Everything is normal. YAY! We're going to see if it's one of the 2 meds he takes for his GERD.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)