Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mid week check in 4/3

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Jen
  • 20 Replies
Hows it goin?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chicken13
by Group Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:56 AM

I'm beat. But still plugging along.  Currently trying to clean up from last night.  Got my stockings in the sink, dress in the washer...

got a gigantic stack of paperwork from the school last night.  Oh my god!  Not looking forward to that.

and I have to call about an order I never got.  Again!

lillucky8
by Jen on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:58 AM
You are soo busy! I feel like i do nothing everytime i see your agenda.

Quoting chicken13:

I'm beat. But still plugging along.  Currently trying to clean up from last night.  Got my stockings in the sink, dress in the washer...

got a gigantic stack of paperwork from the school last night.  Oh my god!  Not looking forward to that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Im doing laundry, trying to catch up. I swear the kids and dh have two-three loads a week each. Its ridic. I have to get the whole house cleaned before we go to nj next wknd bc a friend is staying here and we dont have a spare room.so shes using our room and bathroom. so i cant do the usual downstairs cleaning and ignore upstairs....ugh...and of course chasing two minis all day...I wish i could figure out dds potty issue, shes making me batty
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Group Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:03 AM

My days were definately slower paced when dd was younger.  Seems every year it gets nuttier.  

If you think this is bad, you should have seen last fall.  3 soccer teams!  Yes 3! It was absolutely the worst idea ever.  I would literally pack a cooler and 2 Rubbermaid bins of gear EVERY SINGLE DAY.  Dd would do her online math work on dh's travel wifi while flying down 101, eating and putting on the correct uniform. 

I silently cheered when they lost games cause it meant we were in the playoffs. 

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting chicken13:

lillucky8
by Jen on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Yikes!

Quoting chicken13:

My days were definately slower paced when dd was younger.  Seems every year it gets nuttier.  

If you think this is bad, you should have seen last fall.  3 soccer teams!  Yes 3! It was absolutely the worst idea ever.  I would literally pack a cooler and 2 Rubbermaid bins of gear EVERY SINGLE DAY.  Dd would do her online math work on dh's travel wifi while flying down 101, eating and putting on the correct uniform. 

I silently cheered when they lost games cause it meant we were in the playoffs. 

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting chicken13:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Group Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:13 AM

That totally made me remember 2 xmas's ago.  I too only clean where the relatives are gonna see.  And our bathroom was not a Priority.  Well Xmas eve, my FIL brings over dh's grandmother's cat.  I don't have time to introduce the terrified beast to our flock, so I set her up in our bathroom.  She's not thrilled with being in all this chaos and destroys the bathroom.  Toilet paper shreds everywhere.  Cat litter everywhere.  And I'm like ...whatever...no one can see this, I'll deal with it after Xmas.

xmas day, all the relatives are coming for dinner, I'm busy cooking and being a good host.  I sort of notice that dd is helping everyone with their coats and getting them drinks.  Everyone is laughing and having a good time.

then my mil steps into the kitchen laughing....um...wtf...she tells me dd is taking everyone upstairs to see how Bella is doing.  OMG. NO!  Yup. Every single relative got a big old look at my full on disaster hidden upstairs. 

Quoting lillucky8:

Im doing laundry, trying to catch up. I swear the kids and dh have two-three loads a week each. Its ridic. I have to get the whole house cleaned before we go to nj next wknd bc a friend is staying here and we dont have a spare room.so shes using our room and bathroom. so i cant do the usual downstairs cleaning and ignore upstairs....ugh...and of course chasing two minis all day...I wish i could figure out dds potty issue, shes making me batty

lillucky8
by Jen on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Oh no!

Usually my sis stays when we go away but my parents are coming w us so she has to watch their house, so its one of dhs friends hes known literally since she was born, so practically a sister, but still, i feel guilty leaving things dirty. Im sure itll end up being next thurs night cleaning everything like mad while i pack to leave.

Quoting chicken13:

That totally made me remember 2 xmas's ago.  I too only clean where the relatives are gonna see.  And our bathroom was not a Priority.  Well Xmas eve, my FIL brings over dh's grandmother's cat.  I don't have time to introduce the terrified beast to our flock, so I set her up in our bathroom.  She's not thrilled with being in all this chaos and destroys the bathroom.  Toilet paper shreds everywhere.  Cat litter everywhere.  And I'm like ...whatever...no one can see this, I'll deal with it after Xmas.

xmas day, all the relatives are coming for dinner, I'm busy cooking and being a good host.  I sort of notice that dd is helping everyone with their coats and getting them drinks.  Everyone is laughing and having a good time.

then my mil steps into the kitchen laughing....um...wtf...she tells me dd is taking everyone upstairs to see how Bella is doing.  OMG. NO!  Yup. Every single relative got a big old look at my full on disaster hidden upstairs. 

Quoting lillucky8:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmesCSki
by Amy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:23 AM
More stuff to do at the new house. It will never end!! Our new fridge gets delivered today. I hope to check out the new local library this week. I'm taking DH's car for an oil change on Friday then he has his army weekend Saturday and Sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:30 AM
It really does never end. Dh and i are looking into what we need to redo now that we are looking to sell soon. We redid almost the entire house when we bought it and now need to finish before we can leave it

Quoting AmesCSki:

More stuff to do at the new house. It will never end!! Our new fridge gets delivered today. I hope to check out the new local library this week. I'm taking DH's car for an oil change on Friday then he has his army weekend Saturday and Sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Group Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Oooohhhhh.  New fridge.  Jealous.

Quoting AmesCSki:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)