Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Whine...

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:08 AM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

...I sense that some people, myself included, would like to whine a bit.  So let er rip.

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chicken13
by Group Admin on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:10 AM

I'm tired of constantly worrying....about everything. And I want more friends, real friends, not the judgmental freaks I have to deal with. I want to be skinny and fashionable.  And I want my hair to look perfect.

lasombrs
by Sara on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:12 AM

lol I probably wont stop if I start. I may come back to this once my busy morning is over

AmesCSki
by Amy on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Lol! I like this post! I want to quit worrying about my DD and her growth and development, I want my marriage to be perfect and I want to go back to work and use what I went to school for!! Oh and I want to lose 20lbs, 10 of remaining baby weight then 10 more to get to where I was when I got married almost 4 years ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:46 AM
I want to stop being stressed, i want to finish losing the weight, i want to feel pretty again, i want friends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:15 AM

I just want to go one day without crying. 

ckroch
by Colleen on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:25 AM
I realize I'm going to be sleep deprived, so I won't whine about that. But I will whine that dh b*tches that I go to dunkins for coffee too often. So I really want a coffee- but don't want to deal w him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:31 AM

I try to look at the bright side of my life. I breathe everyday, I have a wonderful daughter, awesome husband. Whining only gets a person so far....it is best to be proactive....also, I recently was humbled to accept all the great things about myself instead of things I don't like. 

Sorry, I don't waste my time whining even if I want to lol

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I just wish people were more on the ball about our house buying process. I'm tired of being in limbo with so much riding on everything-I have given my notice where I live, people have taken time off to help us move, and I need to get my oldest switched schools before vacation.

jojobean558
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:51 PM
I don't want to be at work anymore today. The sun is out and I want to be outside.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm tired of fake people. I'm tired of sugar coating. I'm real, I'm honest- is it too much to ask for the same in return? !
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN