Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I must not tell lies

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:11 PM
  • 9 Replies

I said I would post pictures of the other tattoo I got when it healed. Sadly I've been battling my usual issues with my hands that happens in winter/spring and my hands have been looking like hell. They're finally healing though. I swear its like I'm allergic to soaps only certain times of the year and no amount of lotion helps! They still look crappy and dry but one of my online friends is no longer was no longer going to wait for photo's so I took one today. 

But anyways. Its kinda hard to see in photo and parts of it need to be redone. But its from Harry Potter. Its supposed to look like a scar and that its been written several times as per the book. Harry writes this and it gets scarred into his right hand he has to write it for hours. Trust me I'd give him a run for his money on how bad the healing process too and how much pain it was. It was bloody for a good week and a half. 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jennient3
by Jennie on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Neat
You must be a serious fan
I can't imagine how much that hurt
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Group Admin on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:20 PM

I can.  I have a star on the back of my hand.  It hurt like hell the first time.  And 10 years later I had it repointed...good lord that was awful.

Quoting jennient3:

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:36 PM

This, very cool though.

Quoting jennient3:

Neat

rosemagic01
by Holli on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Between doing my fingers and the back of my hand I was in pain for a while. My whole hand was swelled for a while which was not great considering I'm write handed. I made it through though! lol. Worth it in the end but I'm dreading having it touched up. 

Quoting jennient3:

Neat

Crissy2424
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:06 PM

It looks like a scar that you inflicted to yourself. Eh, not a harry potter fan, sorry.

rosemagic01
by Holli on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Then the effect worked how it should have. Due to the fact that harry got a scar on the back of his hand with the words I must not tell lies. 

Quoting Crissy2424:

It looks like a scar that you inflicted to yourself. Eh, not a harry potter fan, sorry.

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:20 AM

It's definitely unique..but it looks like it was painful to have done..and still looks painful!

OUCH!!

rosemagic01
by Holli on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Its completely healed. Its just coloring. Its pink ink with with over lay.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

It's definitely unique..but it looks like it was painful to have done..and still looks painful!

OUCH!!

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Kudos for getting the right look..but ouchie! lol

Quoting rosemagic01:

Its completely healed. Its just coloring. Its pink ink with with over lay.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

OUCH!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)