Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Who looks like who?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:32 AM
  • 19 Replies

Where do your kids get their looks? Do they look more like you their father? How about personality wise? Who are they more alike? 

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Both my boys are a mix.

My eldest has my eyes, but looks like and has my dh's smile. He's got my personality, in that he's flexible, laid back, he's outgoing like my dh, a social butterfly, he also keeps things in like I do. He's like my dh and likes to try new things and foods. He wakes up easy in the morning like I used to.

My younger son, is also a mix, he has my smile, my dh's coloring and eyes. He's more introverted like I was at that age, and has my sense of humor. He's like my dh in that he wants what he wants when he wants it..and he's not as flexible. He's like me in that he internalizes his worries, but he worries about everything like my dh does. He's a PITA to get up in the AM, like my brother.

rosemagic01
by Holli on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:12 AM

This is the 3 of us each of us were just over a year old: 

This is when DH and I are 6 DS is 7. 

He's oddly a weird combo looks wise so far. But he has my nose without a single doubt. We could see that in the ultra sound! lol. His eyes change colors like mine do unlike DH who just has brown. Personality wise him and I are more alike. Just because we're just so sensory and DH really isn't. We're also emotional compared to DH and neither are morning people and both enjoy sleep a whole lot! However likes and dislikes DH and DS have much more in common. 

AmesCSki
by Amy on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:23 AM
1 mom liked this
DD is a pretty good mix. She's got my eye shape but her dad's eye color, she's got her dad's chin with a dimple in it and she's got my hair color. Can't tell about whose nose she has yet...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmesCSki
by Amy on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:24 AM
Oh and personality wise she's also a pretty good mix--she's not a morning person at all like her dad and she's very caring and cuddly like me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Group Admin on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Dd looks like her father.  She has neither of our eye color or hair color.  I guess she got something in between. (My mom was blond and blue eyed, my dad was pitch black and brown...I'm colored like my dad but look like my mom)

she has my bones, long long fingers and dh's muscles.

its fun to watch them grow and change.  Dd had blue blue eyes until about 5 years old.  Then they changed to green. It was weird. 

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:33 AM

Mobile Photo

Brayden is a good mix of both. :) personality too. Dad's jokes and mom's Irish temper LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

jennient3
by Jennie on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:55 AM
My oldest is his dad 100%
My middle son is a mix
My youngest looks like the mailman, it's funny

lillucky8
by Jen on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Both of mine look just like their father....grr...i went thru all the sickness and pain and they look like him. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ckroch
by Colleen on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:30 AM
My boys look exactly alike - and both look like dh.
This is neat because my ds John was named after dhs uncle who passed away. His uncle and father are identical twins. So my baby John is a spitting image of his great uncle John. So for family, ESP johns wife, she sees her husband in baby John. It's just cute (though hard to explain). Last week (I think I posted it) I took a pic of John kissing Luke- dhs mom showed it to dhs dad- and he just started crying. It reminded him of himself and his brother (ESP because my boys look exactly like them).

Dd looks like me (dh is not her bio dad). Dd acts just like me.. But a little more mellow like dh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN