Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

concord update!!

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 9:39 AM
  • 8 Replies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AmesCSki
by Amy on May. 1, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Wow. What a little attention seeking drama queen! You can't screw with this kind of stuff with all that's going on these days. The girl was probably mad that the guy wouldn't go to prom with her or something and made it up. Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Group Admin on May. 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM

People suck

lillucky8
by Jen on May. 1, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Ugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rembrandt2186
by Jes on May. 1, 2013 at 1:16 PM

I just saw this on WMUR. What a little brat! I hope they make her pay back what the town had to pay to deal with the "situation"! 

rosemagic01
by Holli on May. 1, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I hope she gets punished big time for her actions! Now is not the time to lie about this kind of thing! Not to mention girls in this state seem to think lying is ok lately? There have been at least 2 cases of teen girls lying about someone trying to kidnap them! Its sick!

ckroch
by Colleen on May. 1, 2013 at 9:17 PM
She should def be punished. But she's 16.. With obvious issues. I hope they mandate counseling too

Quoting rosemagic01:

I hope she gets punished big time for her actions! Now is not the time to lie about this kind of thing! Not to mention girls in this state seem to think lying is ok lately? There have been at least 2 cases of teen girls lying about someone trying to kidnap them! Its sick!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on May. 2, 2013 at 7:20 AM
O.O omg. I can only imagine how embarrassed/ disappointed her parents are..
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on May. 2, 2013 at 5:39 PM

16 or not..I'd sue for wrongful arrest.

The boy she accused even tho innocent, will forever be the "kid accused of kidnapping that Concord girl at gunpoint".

Charges, counseling..civil court.

Quoting ckroch:

She should def be punished. But she's 16.. With obvious issues. I hope they mandate counseling too

Quoting rosemagic01:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN