Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

mid week check in 5/8

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Jen
  • 6 Replies
Hows it going?

Whats left to do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lillucky8
by Jen on May. 8, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Its going. Long week for us w the construction. Today i need to get to my moms for a load or two of laundry so alis ballet stuff is clean for class tomorrow, and i need to start cleaning up the mess from the cement dust everywhere...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmesCSki
by Amy on May. 8, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Going ok. Heading to the park this morning. We go to the library tomorrow. Not sure what's up for Friday. Saturday we have to go get the rest of our furniture out of storage. Other than that, it's just stuff around the house! Gotta do my and DH's laundry at some point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on May. 8, 2013 at 8:26 AM

going to easter seals today. picking up a free fish tank stand near there for the tank we got free over the weekend. if it doesn't rain hoping to get a run outside in while ds is in school today. maybe the ymca for more swimming and workout thursday and friday if dh needs a ride to work. saturday we are doing the raymond earth day fair that got post poned and sunday we will probably go to the dover children's museum for the free autism day and they are having animals from the spca there too

RMT1995
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Can't wait for the weekend! My daughter had a dentist appt Monday. I did an almost 4-mile run last night, I'm hoping for a repeat tonight (but I have work meetings all day today, I might be wiped out). Dr appt tomorrow. Supposed to meet friends at a Zumba class Saturday morning, then my husband is shooting a wedding and my daughter and I are going to his aunt's 50th birthday party. Sunday we'll be going to our summer place.

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on May. 10, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Going good. Finally starting to feel better after my surgery. Managed to walk around Walmart for a few things we needed around the house. Nothing really planned for the rest of the week. DH wants to try to get the rest of our stuff unpacked and put away this weekend. Will probably stop by my MIL's on Sunday to give her her Mother's Day present.
Crissy2424
by on May. 10, 2013 at 7:57 PM

My week has been crazy cuz of a slight difference in schedule. Went to DD's gymnastics class on wednesday, which was nice. I'm glad I was there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)