Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

YES its happening! !!

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:34 AM
  • 19 Replies
I have two people wanting to schedule PAYING photoshoots!!!! Yyyyeaaaahhhhh! *punches the air*

I'm so excited!!!!!
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jojobean558
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Congratulations to you.
AmesCSki
by Amy on May. 9, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on May. 9, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Thank you

Quoting jojobean558:

Congratulations to you.
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on May. 9, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Thanks!

Quoting AmesCSki:

Awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!
lillucky8
by Jen on May. 9, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Woohoo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on May. 9, 2013 at 10:32 AM
XD YA!

Quoting lillucky8:

Woohoo!
jennient3
by Jennie on May. 9, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Congrats!!
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on May. 9, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Thanks!

Quoting jennient3:

Congrats!!
lasombrs
by Sara on May. 10, 2013 at 7:39 AM

congrats!!!

I was so excited when my business started to take off. I even found the modeling agency i worked with through craigslist. they were interveiwing a ton of photographers over a weekend and i got choosen. They came at least once a week with like 6-10 girls and always paid cash. loved them! it was tuff getting stuff edited and uploaded to the site for their manager across the country to see stuff as fast as she wanted but it was fun.

even when i lived in fl i liked natural color labs out of boston over mpix for prints. i had mpix forget to send orders a few times for some family reunions i did :/ i had people so pissed when i used them

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on May. 10, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Yea, right now I'm not dealing with the headache of prints. I'm giving clients a cd with printing rights instead lol.

It is a lot of fun! I can't wait for it to pick up more. I feel like I learn something new with every subject! (And I've noticed a ton of improvement)

Quoting lasombrs:

congrats!!!

I was so excited when my business started to take off. I even found the modeling agency i worked with through craigslist. they were interveiwing a ton of photographers over a weekend and i got choosen. They came at least once a week with like 6-10 girls and always paid cash. loved them! it was tuff getting stuff edited and uploaded to the site for their manager across the country to see stuff as fast as she wanted but it was fun.

even when i lived in fl i liked natural color labs out of boston over mpix for prints. i had mpix forget to send orders a few times for some family reunions i did :/ i had people so pissed when i used them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN