Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

yeah....... no.....

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 7:53 AM
  • 12 Replies
One of my big pet peeves? Acting like nothing is wrong.. like the huge blowout fight didn't happen.

:-/

But.. you never know what the day will bring.. I took a deep breath.. kissed dh.. and told him I loved him before he left for work.

*sigh* even though he acts like nothing happened... and I'm still upset.
by on May. 10, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmesCSki
by Amy on May. 10, 2013 at 8:01 AM
I'm always the same way. Men act like nothing happened and it's like they get over it immediately while we women are still upset. And they're never the ones who take the steps to try and resolve the issue. Ugh. You're not alone :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on May. 10, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Its so frustrating! :(

Quoting AmesCSki:

I'm always the same way. Men act like nothing happened and it's like they get over it immediately while we women are still upset. And they're never the ones who take the steps to try and resolve the issue. Ugh. You're not alone :(
jojobean558
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 11:51 AM
What's worse with me is I get the cold shoulder treatment for a few days. It like he acts like the whole fight was mine fault but 9 times out of 10 it's his.
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on May. 10, 2013 at 11:52 AM
:( thats no good either

Quoting jojobean558:

What's worse with me is I get the cold shoulder treatment for a few days. It like he acts like the whole fight was mine fault but 9 times out of 10 it's his.
ckroch
by Colleen on May. 10, 2013 at 12:13 PM
:-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on May. 10, 2013 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like the story of my life
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on May. 10, 2013 at 7:09 PM

:(

lasombrs
by Sara on May. 10, 2013 at 7:31 PM

we do that we always fight and 20 minutes later pretend it didnt happen. i think we resent eachother a lot for it but we dont fix it either :/

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on May. 10, 2013 at 7:42 PM
I'm all for communication. He's the type to bottle things up :(

Quoting lasombrs:

we do that we always fight and 20 minutes later pretend it didnt happen. i think we resent eachother a lot for it but we dont fix it either :/

jennient3
by Jennie on May. 10, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I can say it takes time to get then to communicate. Over the years things have gotten so much better. We don't fight anymore
Its rather nice . I think in the beginning of marriage you learn so much about each other and if you truly, love , care and respect one another , you won't do the things that cause the fight. Did that make sense. Lol

Sorry I got side tracked but yes it's very frustrating!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN