Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

monday monday 6/17

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Jen
  • 10 Replies
How was your wknd? Any plans for the week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crissy2424
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Rough weekend. No big plans for the week except visiting my Grandma on Friday with my mom and daughter.

rosemagic01
by Holli on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:47 AM

It was ok I guess. Saturday was fairly uneventful. Yesterday was decent except for DH going fishing and some ass breaking his fishing rod! Now we have to buy a new one! I need to teach him to man up for himself. Anyone threatens (or even looks at us funny) DS or me and he's a beast someone does something to him he doesn't even raise his voice. Frustrating.

Thurs is field day at DS school and Friday is DS field trip. We're going to both.

jennient3
by Jennie on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:49 AM

ok weekend

off to the lake today, hoping the thunderstorms stay away til I get home :)

as for the rest of the week 

its a day by day

I would love to get to hampton beach thursday or friday to see the sand art competition 

chicken13
by Group Admin on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Busy weekend.  Dh and dd were in Maine for a soccer tournament.  Dd did awesome.  They made it to the finals and lost in PKs.  I spent 2 days at a charity yard sale.  So the whole family is a little sunburned and a lot exhausted.

this week is the last week of school for dd...and she leaves for vacation with the grandparents on Saturday.  Soccer tryouts this week too.

and all the usual.....except soccer practice...but I guess the tryouts make up for that....

AmesCSki
by Amy on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this
My weekend was wonderful! DH and I had a date on Saturday, first time in 6 months! We went to see Man of Steel. Yesterday was a nice but busy day, we worked on the house and DH got to spend some good time with the baby. Then we watched True Blood last night. This week is busy, lots of errands and house work and on Wednesday and Thursday I'll be in Maine for a wedding...a dear lifelong friend of mine is finally marrying her partner--they have been together for 12 years and can finally marry in the state of Maine! Hurray!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Worked at the Ribfest on Saturday, then hung at my friend's house for a while after (she watched my daughter while I my husband and I worked) Sunday the husband worked again so our daughter and I went food shopping, then I cooked a few meals to prep for this crazy-busy week coming up.

Working all week, getting as much gym time in as possible. Tonight my daughter has an ice cream social at school. Tomorrow I have a 10am meeting, then am leaving at 230 for a mani/pedi, and my nephew has a school concert at 630pm. Wednesday I have a dr appt at 6pm and my daughter has an event at 630. Thursday another work meeting at 1pm, then three friends and I are going to the Best of NH event at the Verizon. Friday I'm working a half day, then have a cut and foil at 1230pm, and off to a wedding that night. Saturday will be spent recovering :)

Then Saturday night our friend is launching a music video and the release party is at Mansion in Manchester. It's a fun song/video, I'll post the link here when it's released (about 10pm that night, I believe .. the song will be ready to buy on iTunes then as well, I think?) Sunday my husband and his brother, father and nephews are going camping for two nights. My daughter will have to come to work with me next Monday since her camp doesn't start until Tuesday.

Three work weeks to get through until my summer vacation week! Hope the weather cooperates, it's been so busy that I'm looking forward to just lounging around in the sun!

lasombrs
by Sara on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:48 PM
We were all sick over the weekend :/ the landlord came to rip the pool down sat but had a lot left to do. Dh finished demoing almost all of it except what needs a power saw. Sun was lazy around the house day.

Mon was Behavorist apt and donuts with dad day
Tues is early morning result apt and then full school day for field day
Wed is Easter seals and school
Thursday is Behavorist and school graduation day
Fri is dd birthday :) she will be 2
lasombrs
by Sara on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:50 PM
That's cool about the song. Are they on the radio yet or hope to be after this?

Quoting RMT1995:

Worked at the Ribfest on Saturday, then hung at my friend's house for a while after (she watched my daughter while I my husband and I worked) Sunday the husband worked again so our daughter and I went food shopping, then I cooked a few meals to prep for this crazy-busy week coming up.

Working all week, getting as much gym time in as possible. Tonight my daughter has an ice cream social at school. Tomorrow I have a 10am meeting, then am leaving at 230 for a mani/pedi, and my nephew has a school concert at 630pm. Wednesday I have a dr appt at 6pm and my daughter has an event at 630. Thursday another work meeting at 1pm, then three friends and I are going to the Best of NH event at the Verizon. Friday I'm working a half day, then have a cut and foil at 1230pm, and off to a wedding that night. Saturday will be spent recovering :)

Then Saturday night our friend is launching a music video and the release party is at Mansion in Manchester. It's a fun song/video, I'll post the link here when it's released (about 10pm that night, I believe .. the song will be ready to buy on iTunes then as well, I think?) Sunday my husband and his brother, father and nephews are going camping for two nights. My daughter will have to come to work with me next Monday since her camp doesn't start until Tuesday.

Three work weeks to get through until my summer vacation week! Hope the weather cooperates, it's been so busy that I'm looking forward to just lounging around in the sun!

RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:03 PM
No radio yet, it's not released until Saturday. I don't have all of the details on it but my husband was part of production (his cousin owns SixxOThree Records, which is the label producing it) so all of my info is from him and the little that his cousin p osts on FB. If you search Raifield and the Don on Facebook you can see pics of filming and see the video when it's live :) I've seen a tiny snip of the video and it looks pretty fun (I wanted to wait until Saturday to see the whole thing)

Quoting lasombrs:

That's cool about the song. Are they on the radio yet or hope to be after this?

Quoting RMT1995:

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Weekend was good. We went to Manchester on Saturday. Saturday night we had to run out and buy a new tv because ours just died. Sunday we went to dh's parents house for a cookout. No plans so far this week-ds's last day of school is Thursday.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)