Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

plans for the 4th or this weekend?

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:36 PM
  • 10 Replies

My town has quite a few things going on and I am excited

Friday night, a movie in the park...always so much fun, dont know which kids movie yet though..lol

Saturday night fireworks at the park at dusk

Sunday the circus is coming to town!

The kids are excited

Anyone near exit 23 off of 93?

want to come to the circus?? 

there are two showings on SUnday, at 2 and 5

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lasombrs
by Sara on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
our town does a big fair next weekend :) This weekend we are going to Charlestown on Sunday for a bbq with my aunt. She randomly called and invited us which was cool. we usually only see them on Christmas. the 4th we will probably watch the raymond parade but wait for your town fireworks the next week to watch those
RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

We're going to our summer place on the 4th - ended up inviting friends up to grill and watch fireworks over the lake. Hope it doesn't rain so we can swim!

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

No real plans for the 4th with the weather not looking good. Hoping to go to Santa's Village this weekend for dd's birthday.

rosemagic01
by Holli on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Only 20% chance of rain. =)

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

No real plans for the 4th with the weather not looking good. Hoping to go to Santa's Village this weekend for dd's birthday.

rosemagic01
by Holli on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Weds I'm hoping to go to the fireworks in Manchester but still don't know if we will or not. 

Thurs we're having my bestie and her family over and MIL is staying the night for 2 nights. We're going to do a BBQ and the town fireworks which are supposed to be bigger and better than other years. I'm very excited. I got a bunch of stuff for the kids to do outside to hopefully keep them happy! Got to set up out canopy outside though to keep the adults nice and cool though it is supposed to be bit on the super hot side. lol. 

The weekend not sure what to do. 

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Nada..nothing..nil.

I'm working the night of the 3rd and 4th...dh goes into mourning when I work the 4th. idk why..but he does. It's both cute, and a bit annoying.

Weekend--Sat we're moving Richie in to his apt. And Sunday is a cook out with my grandmother she's up from FL...(yup...Broom flight 666 landed)

jennient3
by Jennie on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:08 PM

thats funny about the hubby

hope the move goes smooth for Richie

and as for the grandmother, well she must have been on the same flight as my step mom..lol

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Nada..nothing..nil.

I'm working the night of the 3rd and 4th...dh goes into mourning when I work the 4th. idk why..but he does. It's both cute, and a bit annoying.

Weekend--Sat we're moving Richie in to his apt. And Sunday is a cook out with my grandmother she's up from FL...(yup...Broom flight 666 landed)

AmesCSki
by Amy on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Not a whole lot planned with DH's recovery from surgery. I think we will watch the Boston fireworks on TV. We did that last year. I've mentioned before that DH doesn't do well with fireworks so we usually are pretty low key on July 4.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Group Admin on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:15 AM

We're going into Boston to watch the fireworks over the Charles and listen o the concert....my mils bucket list.  Dh got us rooms...so we don't have to brave the traffic back. 

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:05 PM

My dh is weird sometimes. idk why, but it's just the 4th that gets him all wiggy-jiggy.

I hope the move goes smooth too..this kid wants everything all set up now..including pictures for the walls..I'm like "yo-dude look around you..this house is STILL not done almost 7 years later..be patient"..

My mother calls me this morning apparently my grandmother, has been "forgetting" things..and yesterday she forgot her children's names and the order they were born..apparently she also forgot the grandchildren..(really tho, of the 5 of us only 1 matters my cousin Danielle..so that one didn't really shock me).

They want me to make an appt for her to see a neurologist..really? She's already been here for a week, seeing my mom for 5 days..one of which is a holiday. She needs a referral, for starters. And for seconds, how has she been travelling alone? OMG...

OY!!

Quoting jennient3:

thats funny about the hubby

hope the move goes smooth for Richie

and as for the grandmother, well she must have been on the same flight as my step mom..lol

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Nada..nothing..nil.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)