• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mid week check in 7/31

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:17 AM
Jen
  • 18 Replies
Hows it goin?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by Jen on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Its going. Today is going to suck. No more bottle for cole...he is anything but happy w me. My head is already throbbing. I may need a stiff drink and cigabutt by the end of the day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:07 AM
3 moms liked this

Done with work..for 14 days!! WOO-HOO!!!

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:08 AM

EEK! Hang in there!!

Quoting lillucky8:

Its going. Today is going to suck. No more bottle for cole...he is anything but happy w me. My head is already throbbing. I may need a stiff drink and cigabutt by the end of the day

lillucky8
by Jen on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. I didnt do this w dd until 18mos so she was a bit more able to understand the bottles went byebye concept, but im really done w bottles, i know its selfish of me but his bottles are a pain to wash and he already used a sippy, hes just refusing to drink milk from it. Hes one cranky boy right now.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

EEK! Hang in there!!

Quoting lillucky8:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Group Admin on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:27 AM

According to dd's dentist when she was 1.  Bottles can cause malformation of the jaw line.  And need to go t age 1.  Dd wasn't particularly thrilled either. 

Youll be ok.  Lots of deep breaths. 

Quoting lillucky8:

Thanks. I didnt do this w dd until 18mos so she was a bit more able to understand the bottles went byebye concept, but im really done w bottles, i know its selfish of me but his bottles are a pain to wash and he already used a sippy, hes just refusing to drink milk from it. Hes one cranky boy right now.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

EEK! Hang in there!!

Quoting lillucky8:

lillucky8
by Jen on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Thanks. I know they need to go, just going to be a long few days w a very cranky tantrumy boy.

Quoting chicken13:

According to dd's dentist when she was 1.  Bottles can cause malformation of the jaw line.  And need to go t age 1.  Dd wasn't particularly thrilled either. 

Youll be ok.  Lots of deep breaths. 

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting 143myboys9496:

EEK! Hang in there!!

Quoting lillucky8:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Group Admin on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I think my tomato plants have n issue.  

lillucky8
by Jen on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Mine are finally starting to grow...hopefully its not too late..i need them for sauce

Quoting chicken13:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicken13
by Group Admin on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:35 AM

I'm bringing a picture and a leaf to Agway.  Those ladies are brilliant. 

Quoting lillucky8:

Mine are finally starting to grow...hopefully its not too late..i need them for sauce

Quoting chicken13:

Rembrandt2186
by Jes on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Well DS has a double ear infection- not fun. DD is actually doing ok so far today after her horrible tantrums yesterday. After losing it with her yesterday and the major fight DH and I had the night before, I have finally decided that I need to go back on my anti-depressant. It sucks. I feel like a failure cause I had gone over 3 years without them and I feel like I am giving up, but I am hoping that I feel better soon and that they solve some of the other issues I have been having as well. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)